Am I being taken for a ride here...

I agree Tizzy, but my sons will not accept that we wore flairs before they "invented" them, AND skinny jeans, and.... and..... and....

Most things they think are cool, we have been there, done that.

The other thing that drives me nuts is the "ooh, ooh, shhhh, ooh, ooh, shhhhh" that one son throws into any silence. Cannot remember what it is called, but it is an imitation of music with a repetitive beat (somebody will know what it is called). They get it from the rap folk and it is IRRITATING!!!!!

Beatboxing.

Mark

Helloooo!!! She's 20 - who cares what her net worth is! Enjoy bouncing her for as long as it lasts and then move on to a proper, mature relationship if that's what you are after.

Yep - my thoughts exactly.

Or failing that, marry her now!!!! That way 50% of the interest is yours from that day on .......... :)

Or when you are done, Im single :) :)

I must be missing something.

How can your new g/f be taking you for a ride?
Are you both living together?

I don't think she needs to explain anything to you, unless it has a direct effect on you.Her being wealthy or lack thereof is simply none of your concern.

Reminds me of an old couple I knew once, she apparently told him she had shares in a timber company and was 18, turns out she didn't have the shares and she was only 16, by the time all was revealed he had already proposed to her and when at some time later money was a bit tight he suggested they sell the shares he found they didn't exist either. Still 50 odd years later it made an amusing over dinner story - Gran used to squirm most uncomfortably ever time Pop told the story

Tom

I must be missing something.

How can your new g/f be taking you for a ride?
Are you both living together?

I don't think she needs to explain anything to you, unless it has a direct effect on you.Her being wealthy or lack thereof is simply none of your concern.

Well I think its of some concearn.

couples should be honest with each other, I dont care if shes flat broke or a multi millionaire but the simple fact is that couples should not lie to each other and they should share all information with each other so yes, I think it is my valid concearn and I have a right to know if Im serious about the relationship.

No, were not living together, Ive only known her for a few months, I dont see her very much cause were both flat out most of the time.

Back