Choppers over Brissie

MM2 are you also against learner drivers on the road? shouldn't they practice on a private property out west where they can't put innocent civilians at risk? They don't NEED to practice on real roads with real situations do they? My gosh and there must be thousands of them every year just risking our lives and all the warning we have are those dinky little yellow squares with an "L" on them! we should all protest the aweful risk that has been forced on everyday citizens, down with learner drivers I say. Let them get their licence in a paddock somewhere and THEN we will let them on the roads with the real drivers...that's MUCH safer:rolleyes:

MadMax2,
Please tell me what your agenda is. :eek:
Tell me a bit more about yourself, so I can try to understand you a little more.
Where do you come from, what is your goal in life, and are you a fan of George Bush?
You intrigue me, and I think I'm not alone.
Do you believe Aussie troops should be in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Tell me.....tell us!
Amy

MadMax2,
Please tell me what your agenda is. :eek:
Tell me a bit more about yourself, so I can try to understand you a little more.
Where do you come from, what is your goal in life, and are you a fan of George Bush?
You intrigue me, and I think I'm not alone.
Do you believe Aussie troops should be in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Tell me.....tell us!
Amy

joanmc
Yes. I am aware of learners on public roads, and also know that instructor can stop the car (using additional or manual brake) in case of things goes bad. Perhaps, the modern helicopter also has the brake pedal to hold it in the air, which I am not aware of. :)

Last edited:
not if they are learning in Mum and dad's car....
then there's learner truck drivers, bus drivers, pilots.
Helicopters that report the traffic.
F111 at Riverfire, OMG! they actually dump fuel over the most crowded part of brissie and we line up to watch!

Back