Hidden camera reveals what it's like to walk through NYC as a man.

Is this a reference to you stalking guys in shopping centres?

Seems like there one finger pointing away but 3 poking back at yourself....

hehe, if it takes looking at a beautiful person to be dysfunctional, then I think 99 per cent of the population fits that criterion.

Trippie, you and MrFab should definitely hook up--you'd made a great couple.

hehe, if it takes looking at a beautiful person to be dysfunctional, then I think 99 per cent of the population fits that criterion.

Trippie, you and MrFab should definitely hook up--you'd made a great couple.

You stated that you stalked some poor guys for 3 aisles at a shopping centre...this is vastly different to "looking at a beautiful person". Have a glance no problem, but in you own admission you stalked him....This is not normal behaviour, please before it is too late....get some help :eek:

BTW, who said I'm female...Sorry MrFab...

You stated that you stalked some poor guys for 3 aisles at a shopping centre...this is vastly different to "looking at a beautiful person". Have a glance no problem, but in you own admission you stalked him....This is not normal behaviour, please before it is too late....get some help :eek:

BTW, who said I'm female...Sorry MrFab...

yeah, I didn't think you were. But the ambiguity just makes you all the more suited to Mr F <3
Property Girl - looks like they've stolen your lunch money, spilt their coffee and now dippy Trippy is trolling you. Um... very childish all this.

yeah, I didn't think you were. But the ambiguity just makes you all the more suited to Mr F <3
Property Girl - looks like they've stolen your lunch money, spilt their coffee and now dippy Trippy is trolling you. Um... very childish all this.

We were having a good discussion until the trolls came in.

If Trippy is not a woman, all the better, as MrFab loathes women. Pinky would make them a nice threesome.

lol, I think you need to know how to put a sentence together before you begin to play lawyer and cross examine.

You're a supposed editor, but cant start a sentence with a capital letter. Actually you started with 'lol' - doesn't give great credibility to your position.

How many employees did you employ when you were an employer?

pinkboy

Fair enough but, if you had a point in the first place, haven't you made it? Fixed that for you!
Are you just trying to be nasty now? Maybe you can get a whole pack together and .... what? Try and get rid of SS members or something?

If PG wants to play in the big bad world, then she has to thicken up her skin - perhaps you too if coming in on her defence? Even in this thread among others, PG has called out my ?supposed? trolling, however presents herself as the almighty troll, calling out us boys as 'easy bait'.

I wasn't trying to be nasty, but if I was being nasty without trying - is it being nasty still? If not, I can assure you, you haven't seen nasty yet.

PG has been asked several times by several posters her status on when she was an employer, how many employees did she manage, but continues to deflect away from the question - perhaps because it is untrue, and she has been busted on one of her little ego trips, from a slight slip of the tongue.

It is clear, even in this thread that she deflects away from her own little stalking story as 'its different if I follow someone for 3 aisles in a shopping centre - thats not stalkin'g blah blah blah'.

Oh, and every horror story that has happened to a SSer, well PG proceeds to muscle in and tell of her own tale of woe, but always with the customary 'one-up-man-ship' to the original poster.

Besides, we dont want to drive away any of the serial pests - who would we b!t<h about in the chatroom then?

pinkboy

I don't think it would be a good idea to set up a contest on who can be the nastiest, do you? I certainly don't want a tougher skin than I've already got. You go for it if it's your thing. Maybe you little guys can just stake your claim and do whatever you do - just don't go stalking on the internet thanks. If I'm not anonymous, I'm not playing.

I don't think it would be a good idea to set up a contest on who can be the nastiest, do you? I certainly don't want a tougher skin than I've already got. You go for it if it's your thing. Maybe you little guys can just stake your claim and do whatever you do - just don't go stalking on the internet thanks. If I'm not anonymous, I'm not playing.

Typical, picked one word out of 6 paragraphs and twisted it.

Now thats feminism for you!

pinkboy

I get the general gist of what you're saying - um how can I summarise it? something like - if you can't handle being bullied, you shouldn't be on SS because it's only for nasty boys. I think it's time you exercised that brain of yours boy.

Wont be long now and this thread will be closed.

anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly-s624x317-351910.jpg

Back