I'm getting noticed!

I was threatened by a competitor with the old cease and desisst letter or else he would sick his lawyers onto me. Gave me a real shock and had me second guessing myself until I realised I should take it as a compliment and he was a F***wit. Ignore your competitor.

Definately invest in SEO on the proviso that people are actually searching in any great numbers for your stuff. You can get a feel for that from Google adwords key word tool, link below. But make sure you elect excat matches as broad matches can be deceiving.

https://adwords.google.com/o/Target...eaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS&defaultView=2Tabs

I do all my SEO now myself after paying one of the top sydney SEO firms a lot of money in the design and implenetation phase of my website which taught me so much. Happy to run my eye over your site and make a few simple SEO suggestions for you . Let me know.

I do all my SEO now myself after paying one of the top sydney SEO firms a lot of money in the design and implenetation phase of my website which taught me so much. Happy to run my eye over your site and make a few simple SEO suggestions for you . Let me know.
Hi Marty you are more than welcome to have a look at my site. Let me know what you need.

Back