Is it time for Frankston?

damn thats a good price for all that,
can I ask how much the roof restoration cost?

3100 was the cost of roof restoration. A local frankston bloke did it with all Australian products bought house for 320k jan 2011 current cost 370k

Last edited:
Total works

• Ripped out old garden and relandscaped
    DONE BY ME
  • Painted all Facia boards, gutters,windows and down pipes
    DONE BY ME
  • Full roof restoration
    LOCAL ROOF TILER
  • Pulled down carport
    DONE BY ME
  • New front fence, side fence and entry gate
    DONE BY ME
  • Extension of entertainment area
    MY MATE WHOS A CHIPPY COST $300
  • 1x3000l watertank
    DONE BY ME
  • Repainted all inside
    DONE BY ME
  • carpeted all 3 bedrooms
    LOCAL CARPET GUY
  • New kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances
    FRANKSTON KITCHENS
  • New Venetian blinds
    INSTALLED BY ME
  • All new lighting replaced with down lights
    MY COUSIN WHOS A ELECTRICIAN COST $0 FOR LABOUR AND $400 FOR LIGHTS
  • New door handles including cupboard and wardrobe doors
    DONE BY ME
  • Sanded and stained tassie oak hardwood floors
    SS (TONKA)
  • Updated bathroom
    DONE BY ME
  • Tiled laundry
    DONE BY ME
  • New entrance door
    DONE BY ME
Total cost $19730
Happy to put up pics if you'd like to see
Nick.

Very impressive neeko!
That's all the sort of thing that I'd like to do - and such a sense of satisfaction when you do it yourself. Were you working at the time?

The roof reno is very cheap - was it re-tiled or what?
When you did the landscaping, did you level the ground at all? And what plants were your winners?
Does your cousin live in Frankston or did he go there 'specially for you?

Yes, would love to see some pictures.

Also, I think you bought at a really good price. I got my place in Jan 2010 for K360. It went up a bit in 2010 and then down to prob K320/330 for 2011-12 and now I'm hoping it's up there again. Hopefully a bit further.

Awaiting photos :)

Oh yeah - did anyone see the Ironman competition? Wish I'd been there for that!!

Very impressive neeko!
That's all the sort of thing that I'd like to do - and such a sense of satisfaction when you do it yourself. Were you working at the time?

The roof reno is very cheap - was it re-tiled or what?
When you did the landscaping, did you level the ground at all? And what plants were your winners?
Does your cousin live in Frankston or did he go there 'specially for you?

Yes, would love to see some pictures.

Also, I think you bought at a really good price. I got my place in Jan 2010 for K360. It went up a bit in 2010 and then down to prob K320/330 for 2011-12 and now I'm hoping it's up there again. Hopefully a bit further.

Awaiting photos :)

Oh yeah - did anyone see the Ironman competition? Wish I'd been there for that!!
I was working in construction, still am. No the roof was resprayed new mortar hips fixed up cleaned all gutters replAced broken tiles etc.
When I did the landscaping land was all level. Backyard was a blank canvas , put in pittosporum hedge in backyard for privacy. Front feature tree is a mop top and a crepe myrtle Natchez . Then just transplanted some pland and that's it.

Will get some pics up shortly for you.my cousin wanted to do it I did favours for him .

That's ok I'll put some up tomorrow for you. Yes mop tops are awesome it's gone bananas!! It's definitely done wonders for the streets the amount of people that complimented my work not to mention getting numbers off girls at the time was nice So I say enjoy the renos but don't stress over them try not to make it a first world problem and manage correctly and you'll reap the rewards

Nick

ok excellent. i went on apm to get an online evaulation of my property, i got told 312k. i fell off my chair! even when an agent said 370k.

Back