Is there a Chiropractor in the house? back pain.

Another question that you could most likely answer is my headaches,

I had a massage from someones mum.. about 2 years ago and from then on, I got headaches every day and still get them regularly, I tried everything, quit smoking, experimented with foods to see if there was a trigger, even stretching n things, nothing seemed to work, is it possible that that massage could have triggered these headaches?

I to have headaches every day and the odd migraine. Pilates!! Pilates!! Pilates!!

I have been to doctors , chiro, osteo, physio etc etc etc and I am a bit of a pain releif drugie. Since Pilates I have cut the chiro back from every 2 weeks, to every 2-3 months and this visit is usually due to doing something stupid at the reno or missing a couple of pilates sessions.
Also, Ive never had a professional massage, would you recommend I do sometime?

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I love them - you need deep tissue tho not those arty farty ones.:D

hope that helps

Back pain, headaches it all sounds too familiar, a long term solution could be to start doing some yoga or similar type of strengthening and aligning exercise. I found this taught me how to relax more and set myself straight, it takes a while to get the feel of it but long term has many benefits.
Good luck, it is a most uncomfortable feeling when it gets you.

There are some great ideas here for a whole host of different problems, however what you really need is to be properly assessed so that a health professional can determine the cause of your problem, and then work out the best way to deal with it. It's not safe to just assume the cause is musculoskeletal (despite how likely that may seem), nor to take advice over the internet, even though I understand that it is offered with kindness and concern.

All the best with your health.

Ali G

Back