kudos?

see_change said:
2 points off a forth dot ....

Ta Rix. now I just gotta find a post of yours that's worth the kudos....:(

See Change
Ta SC, yeah you'd think with over 2000 to choose from I could at least find one;)

see_change said:

See Change
Mate,

I'd give you that kudo except I already did today for your post about riding strong trends and how they overrun. 2003 might have been the beginning of the stock market bull trend but there's life in that there bull yet.

Cheers mate,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Hehehe...

Just did it, never knew that was there. :eek:

Watch out Simon here I come! That's if Lizzie doesn't beat me to ya, she's on a flyer!!!

:D
Michael.

You are ahead of me now.

How can that be? I am so much smarter and nicer than you? :confused: :confused: :confused:

see_change said:

See Change

Congratulations on your 4th dot See Change. And on Rixter getting his second.

I've been wondering, how many points is 4 dots. Is it 200?? :confused:

And on Rixter getting his second.

Sultan of Swing said:
I've been wondering, how many points is 4 dots. Is it 200?? :confused:

SoS,

Taken from the link above posted by Ruby -

All users start with a kudos count of 10. For every 100 Kudos votes, users will get a green dot. The more dots someone has , the more kudos they have been given..

oooo - does that mean i've had a hundred or so kudos i never read :eek: . sob :( gee thanks guys ... ps. simon - take the hubby out for another sail on his boat and i'll give you an (unmentionable just in case ruby reads this).

Ruby said:
I think its important for everyone to remember the kudos system is not a game. It is there for a reason and I would hate to see the current events devalue them at all.

Might be a good for everyone to read this. http://www.somersoft.com/forums/faq.php?faq=kudos#faq_kudoswhat_faq

Ruby , Apart from one vote, all of my kudos ( four different posters ) from the last day have come from this post which had nothing to do with the kudos post.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195487&postcount=11 ( shameless attempt to milk more kudos for a good post in a small thread ... :eek: ;) )

SOS , four dots comes with 300.

See Change

lizzie said:
ps. simon - take the hubby out for another sail on his boat and i'll give you an (unmentionable just in case ruby reads this).

Don't forget Moderators have the power to edit or remove all kudos.

Be warned. :p

Simon said:
Go to the post that you enjoyed enough to give kudos for. Most likely this one.

At the top right hand side is a set of balance scales.

Click there.

Cheers,

Ummm, I must be blind...all I can see is the actual green squares indicating how much kudos a poster has....still can't figure out how to give someone kudos!

George

Top right corner of each post is a number and an exclamation mark , in a tringle. In between are scales . Click on those.

See Change

grubar30 said:
Ummm, I must be blind...all I can see is the actual green squares indicating how much kudos a poster has....still can't figure out how to give someone kudos!

George
Top right hand corner of post is the Post Number in the thread. Next to that on the right is a picture of a set of scales. Left mouse click on the scales . :)

see_change said:
Top right corner of each post is a number and an exclamation mark , in a tringle. In between are scales . Click on those.

See Change

ah yes....I see them now...

NOTE: you need to be LOGGED IN before those scales appear....

Geney

see_change said:
Ruby , Apart from one vote, all of my kudos ( four different posters ) from the last day have come from this post which had nothing to do with the kudos post.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=195487&postcount=11 ( shameless attempt to milk more kudos for a good post in a small thread ... :eek: ;) )
Just not fair is it. You give a guy a good idea, he thinks about it for 6 months, summarises a days analysis & thought into 2 lines & gets 4 kudos clicks to push him over to 4 dots....... up here we have time to get bitter & twisted.....:D

And belated thanks to SC for the belated kudos......

KJ

btw Keith was going to pm you but as it's come up.

I was trying to find that spreadsheet to have another look at it.

Could you post the link.

Regards

See Change

Back