kudos?

lizzie said:
oooo - does that mean i've had a hundred or so kudos i never read :eek: . sob :( gee thanks guys ... ps. simon - take the hubby out for another sail on his boat and i'll give you an (unmentionable just in case ruby reads this).

I go sailing on your flash boat then you give me an unmentionable?

Thats a hell of a weekend coming up!

Hi all,

Can someone explain how kudos goes backwards?? I seemed to go backwards without any explanation from anyone as to why??

Not that I check mind you.:D :D

bye

Bill.L said:
Hi all,

Can someone explain how kudos goes backwards?? I seemed to go backwards without any explanation from anyone as to why??

bye

Maybe you've been a bad boy :eek: ;)

Hi Rixter,

Maybe I have been!!

But I would still have liked an explanation from whomever did it, and perhaps something in the information about kudos, that that could happen. Confused? so am I

bye

i just got first kudo, this thing under the subscriptions,
so I went looking to find out what it was and found this thread,
Im glad to find kudos are a good thing

Bill.L said:
Hi all,

bye

Now don't get greedy Bill- you do have three boxes, after all :D
And you are a Queenslander!!!!

Hi Michael

OK, we now dub you an honorary somersoft accountant!
You will notice that the various accountants don't get many kudos points either. For goodness sake, NickM & Mry are still on one green blob.....:rolleyes:

Dale

MichaelWhyte said:
As an aside, you'd be surprised how few posters here actually understand or employ the kudos part of this site. I personally get loads of PMs saying "Great post, and can you help me out a bit with some numbers", and I invariably do help out taking quite a bit of time in doing so, but do I ever get kudos for that post?!!! Not that I'm bitter or anything... ;)

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
As an aside, you'd be surprised how few posters here actually understand or employ the kudos part of this site. I personally get loads of PMs saying "Great post, and can you help me out a bit with some numbers", and I invariably do help out taking quite a bit of time in doing so, but do I ever get kudos for that post?!!! Not that I'm bitter or anything... ;)

Cheers,
Michael.
Hey Michael, I thought I was the only one.:p :D

that's why i started this thread - i'm sure i wasn't the only one that didn't know how to give a kudos, and i only stumbled on them in a roundabout way when trying to get my pumpkin picture on the title ... then, of course, couldn't work out how i found it.

expect more kudos in the future guys

G'day Bill,

You asked this:-
Well, it's a bit of a guess (and I guess Sim' could verify) but the only thing I can think of, is if a post in which you'd gained kudos were to be deleted.

I'm sure it doesn't often happen (as deletions don't often happen) - but when it does, I figure it would lead to this result.

Regards,

You got to give them to a certain amount of people before you give them to the same person again. Share the Love as Sim always says.

I also think you are limited to a limited number per day.

Back