Last chance!

Hey everyone,

This is a last call to those thinking about coming to the get together at the Belgian Beer Cafe next Monday night. Note that it is going to be more of an informal cocktail party type deal where they are going to generously give us a small piece of the Belgian for canapes and drinks. Everyone just chips in on the night to help pay for the nibblies and buys their own drinks. Pretty easy way to meet people - just walk around and say g'day!

So if you wanna come, private message me and it'll be all good. I need to know approximate numbers so I know how many platters to order. I'm gonna book it Wednesday, so come on down. Also have a few ideas floating around for other things, depending how this goes.

Mark

Mark, would love to come and havachat, but I am full on with business expansion currently. A Saturday afternoon would be more convenient for me, if you guys decide to get together again. I have also found getting over to BIG meetings a lot harder recently. Anyone coming from the northside has a serious trek ahead of them. Brisbane's road system sucks, period. A freeway system was planned back in the 60s, but for whatever reason, was canned. I can not imagine what Australia's fastest growing city will be like transport wise in 15 years.

TFB,

This is only (hopefully) the first one. If it's successful, I'll be mixing it up with different days and times (Satdee and Sundee arvo's sound alright by me, never thought of that - thanks for the tip!) since not everyone can make it on each day that is scheduled. That's what I kinda like about the idea - it's really flexible.

Mark

Back