MELBOURNE - MIG Xmas Party

Menu

Hi all,

Here is the menu for anyone attending tonight. Sorry, I should have posted this up sooner!

Cheers,
Ozi

Attachments

• MorelandHotel.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 72
Just got home.... Thank you all for a great evening. Fantastic to see the number of people there - sorry couldn't get around to talking to all of you :eek:

Cheers,

The Y-man

I second that - great night - many thanks for organising Manny and thanks for the drinks Rolf

Merry Christmas Everyone and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year

Chris

Thanks for a wonderful night everyone. Was great seeing such a good turnout, both new and old faces :D .

Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year :)

Regards,
Ozi

Thanks

A big thankyou to Manny for booking the evening, Rolf for the drinks and everyone else who attended making it a great night.

The only unhappy faces I saw were the venue staff waiting for us to leave (opps!)

Best wishes for HAPPY and SAFE Christmas to everyone followed with a very EXCITING and PROSPEROUS days throughout 2007.:D

Did we miss another of Rolf's shout! Bugger

We tried hard to make it last night but finished working at the house too late. We've been renovating since early November working hard to have the property ready before xmas. Looks like we're going to make it. We should be finish Sunday. We're stuffed :)

Just wanted to wish everyone Merry Xmas and lots of happy and joyfull times in the New Year.

Another very enjoyable evening.........thanks everyone!

Merry Christmas!!

MIG_Xmas_2006_002.jpg

MIG_Xmas_2006_003.jpg

Howdy everyone,

I will second that, it was a GREAT evening & great to catch up with everyone once again...

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Xmas & a Safe, Happy, Health Filled & Prosperous New Year 2007...

I hope to see you all again in the New Year...

Cheers,

Manny.

Back