qazwsx's query to Peter Spann.

Now even more confused???

leapyeah said:
I believe women of any age can be beautiful - it is their personal life balance, and love and respect for self and others that makes them so.

Didn't I say that??? :confused: :) :eek:

P.S. Like your style leapyeah.

Thank goodness

Corsa said:
Peters point about how (using his words and societies ruler) he is not the most good looking guy but yet he goes out with women who, in societies eyes are beautiful. I actually think that women are more prepared to go out with a guy that is "less good looking" then the number of good looking men who would be prepared to go out with less attractive women.

Phew! Thank goodness for that ! :D

Feeble attempt to make investing reference

Corsa said:
Terry Beviano (the girlfriend of Alex Dimitriades) estimated expenditure on beauty. She spends around $25,000 a year basically on the full suite of facials, manicures, hair blow dries and make-up etc and she is really beautiful.

I know that if I spent that much on me I'd still look like me! (Except a bit lighter in the wallet).

However (and here's the attempt at an investing reference), it reminds me of a quote from Warren Buffett - "People ask me why, with all my money I don't buy myself a decent suit. ALL my suits are expensive, they just look cheap on me!".

It worked

likewow said:
Great thread and some interesting viewpoints from Peter (at least the non seduction ones, they're just silly).

Maybe, but you wait until you are on the receiving end from anybody skilled in their application - then you might have a different opinion. Trust me - they may sound corny in the typed word but they DO work!

It was recently the topic in one of our Platinum workshops – one of the guys was having a dry spell and had even been in RSVP.com.au and lavalife.com.au with no luck.

I tought him (and the others present – it was a really fun session :D ) the “strategies” and ALL of the women (including a gay couple) said it was amazing (we got some really interesting “Happy Sheets” after their activities with their partners that night! ;) )

Our man tried it for his own (evil) ends and batted 29 “successes” for 30 meetings and is now partnered with a gorgeous blond with brains and ambition which suits him to a tee AND all within 3 months. He’s one very happy client and all the others are amazed.

Last edited:
Peter Spann said:
Our man tried it for his own (evil) ends and batted 29 “successes” for 30 meetings and is now partnered with a gorgeous blond with brains and ambition which suits him to a tee AND all within 3 months. He’s one very happy client and all the others are amazed.
Now THERE'S a motive to become a Platinum client!

(well, it would have been if I was single- sorry MrsW :D )

Buy more books - I'm now only #2

likewow said:
It seems to me that Mr Spann is playing this forum like a fiddle to perpetuate this thread and sell more of his book and it certainly seems to be working.

Can't be working that well - I have fallen to #2 slot on the best seller list so for goodness sakes stop talking about women and go buy some of my books for women in your life. Your mum, sisters, aunts, ex-girlfriends, partners, lovers, friends, and enemies (bunny boilers) ALL want one - they told me so.

Sheesh you people are RUDE - fancy not fulfilling the wishes of people who LOVE you so MUCH!!!

Do it for the kiddies!

(and just in case nobody gets my warped sense of humour - ;) )

Dunno

likewow said:
I was wondering if you were the same slightly overweight bloke with no Ferrarai and no money, would you have the same success with the opposite sex?

Well, (prior to my current partner) I met the 2 great loves of my life when I had no money at all. My "beautiful friend" met me when I was 100% broke. So I'd say "yes".

Look, I think if I needed to be "back on the market" today I would need to lose some weight but other than that I am essentially the same person.

Anybody I would date would really see the Ferrari and money as bonuses, not the main reason. In fact, they sometimes put off the women I am interested in.

P.s.

Delete
Delete
Delete
Does anybody find that all those deletes just really make you want to know what was in them - even MORE than if they were actually still here? :D LOL

Peter
You are just trying to get your post count up :D

Seriously - when I read your recipe for seduction I thought - where can I find a guy like this - he seems my dream guy (and if he doesn't have $$ I can make it for myself)....but it does help

Do you have any friends in Drwn that subscribe to this theory? There are around 700 guys on this construction job I'm on and I haven't met one of these yet. All the nice guys (cute and rugged included) are either taken or gay or have severe baggage (including alcohol or gambling issues) IMHO.

Do you have any tips for chicks meeting nice guys so we can build an investing future together (I had to bring it back on track)?????????

Eco (dry spell) girl
the enviro :)

Hey Peter, I was watching one of those property auction shows on TV the other night and a mystery bidder turned up in a red Ferrari. I say mystery, because the face was fuzzied up on TV so you couldn't tell who it was.

Anyway, after the auction, where the mystery bidder was victorious, he jumped into his Ferrari and did a burnout on the street as he took off in a cloud of smoke. Only one problem, I don't think the car rego was fuzzied out. Better hope our boys in blue weren't tuned in. :rolleyes:

Brenda Irwin said:
Hey Peter, I was watching one of those property auction shows on TV the other night and a mystery bidder turned up in a red Ferrari. I say mystery, because the face was fuzzied up on TV so you couldn't tell who it was.

Anyway, after the auction, where the mystery bidder was victorious, he jumped into his Ferrari and did a burnout on the street as he took off in a cloud of smoke. Only one problem, I don't think the car rego was fuzzied out. Better hope our boys in blue weren't tuned in. :rolleyes:
Peter has denied responsibility- check http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=116098&postcount=63 (especially the post title :D )

Ecogirl said:
Peter
Do you have any tips for chicks meeting nice guys so we can build an investing future together (I had to bring it back on track)?????????
Ecogirl,

Peter is still single.....

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Ecogirl said:
Peter
You are just trying to get your post count up :D

Seriously - when I read your recipe for seduction I thought - where can I find a guy like this - he seems my dream guy (and if he doesn't have $$ I can make it for myself)....but it does help

Do you have any friends in Drwn that subscribe to this theory? There are around 700 guys on this construction job I'm on and I haven't met one of these yet. All the nice guys (cute and rugged included) are either taken or gay or have severe baggage (including alcohol or gambling issues) IMHO.

Eco (dry spell) girl
the enviro :)

You sound like the female equilivilant of me :p. Im single and hating it too lol

Back