qazwsx's query to Peter Spann.

First get out of Darwin

Ecogirl said:
Do you have any tips for chicks meeting nice guys so we can build an investing future together (I had to bring it back on track)?????????

I only know 2 nice guys and they are both taken. But my best tip is - WHAT are you doing in Darwin <thinking there are only 2 types of men in Darwin>

qazwsx said:
You sound like the female equilivilant of me :p. Im single and hating it too lol

QAZWSX
hi buddy - minor technicality but an important one - yes i'm single but i don't hate it ;) but obviously if there was a choice i wouldn't be single but i'm not prepared to put up with second best when i have very little time for my personal life....

i have a fantastic life with heaps of friends so it's not all bad - a snuggle partner might be nice though :)

Peter Spann said:
I only know 2 nice guys and they are both taken. But my best tip is - WHAT are you doing in Darwin <thinking there are only 2 types of men in Darwin>

Peter
I'm getting paid nice $$ to work on the construction of a gas plant and 1.3km jetty in Drwn harbour. I'm into networking - your two friends (or their partners) might have a friend that's single :D Can you ask them? Send me a PM - life's too short right?

Ecogirl
the chick with courage to step outside the square she lives in

Hi all,

I don't suppose a moderator would like to move the current conversation to the coffee lounge where it belongs.

bye

I've attempted to split it- however, with such a long thread, there were some posts which were moved incorrectly- sorry

Back