RIP PennyK

That is sad news indeed....I counted her as a good on-line friend.

Let's hope she is smiling down on us, still radiating her positive attitude.

RIP pennyk.

We were all fortunately rewarded with her wisdom and common sense during her time spent here. I am sure she will carry her positive qualities through to her next life.

Thanks Penny. Continue the upward journey. :)

Condolences to close family and friends.

It saddens me to hear this news but we'll all be dead one day so don't worry a fook about what people think of you and enjoy life while you can.

Rest in peace Penny, I trust you are now feeling refreshed for your next journey.

leunig-what-is-this-life.jpg

the number of sincere well wishes here is a testimony to Penny's attitude towards life. may her family find a way to grieve well and remember her always.

Wow, I'm shocked

She had still been posting this month

What a loss

Great to see the posts above from members of the Somersoft Community though, its great to see the caring side of the community also

Rest In Peace Penny

Attachments

• RIP.JPG
    RIP.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 82
She was strong and contributed right up to the end - it would seem in all aspects of her live.

I was reading one of her posts just the other day and was amazed at the clarity and thoughtfulness she always showed in all her posts.

RIP

Very sad news indeed, RIP Penny and condolences to the family.

Really puts thing into perspective when you hear news like this.

As with others, I too enjoyed reading Penny's posts and learnt so much from them.

Such sad news. My condolences to Penny's family.

RIP Penny.

I just don't know what to say. Although I knew she wasn't very well, I had no idea just how sick she really was.

Penny was an inspiration and will be missed by so many. Like many others on here, she was one of the people I respected the most. RIP

RIP Penny

My condolences to her family. I did read through her post and thought to myself "what a positive person she has been".

Back