SIG Meeting January 31st - Guests Ed Chan and Tony Melvin

if you can fit me in the time machine also that would be fantastic. Ebbie I will also bring the beer and lotto numbers!:D

Purple ignore the cheeky jokers they are just having some fun. The meeting was earlier this week. It was a good un. Would have been great to have you along. Keep an eye out for the next one.

Welcome & hope to see more of you on the boards.

just want to apologize to perky 29 and the rest of sig for failing to attend. One of my new years resolutions is tell the truth and take responsibility for my stuff ups. Was on hols until 2 days before, thought "yeah, I will come back and remember and go" I forgot - simple. Sorry - genuinly look forward to the next one, and happy to pay double to recoup my seat's worth of venue/projector hire for this one.

knightm

knightm said:
just want to apologize to perky 29 and the rest of sig for failing to attend. One of my new years resolutions is tell the truth and take responsibility for my stuff ups. Was on hols until 2 days before, thought "yeah, I will come back and remember and go" I forgot - simple. Sorry - genuinly look forward to the next one, and happy to pay double to recoup my seat's worth of venue/projector hire for this one.

knightm

We'll take you off the black list knightm but it will cost you in Tim Tams;)

Tony and Ed have indicated to me they would be happy to come back a 2nd time - I think there would be some pretty intense questioning from some forumites :)
How does that sound to you guys?

Thanks perky a further meeting would be fantastic.

Bring it on !

Would it be possible to have a sort of register of questions so that both newbies ,the more experienced and technical forumites can all get a go?

Rgds,

aquila

Last edited:
Back