Somersoft Cars

We bought a second ute for the business so decided to line up "the fleet" :)

My BMW does not normally have the door magnets on it.
cars.jpg

The "new" (2007) ute is factory gas only - no petrol and we have worked out that the fuel savings on that ute alone will pay for rego on all 3 vehicles
Got to be happy with that.

Money Manager told me car budget and said anthing I can negotiate under that I can keep. All of a sudden $500 Mitsubishi L300 looks attractive :rolleyes: and a new IP :D

But most likely something way more fun is going to follow me home - no doubt I'll have lost all my points in 3mths and have no license. MY08 Turbo prrrrrrrrr :cool:

158251670.jpg

I bought the speedboat Cayenne - it's no cruiseliner :D

We bought a second ute for the business so decided to line up "the fleet" :)

My BMW does not normally have the door magnets on it.
cars.jpg

The "new" (2007) ute is factory gas only - no petrol and we have worked out that the fuel savings on that ute alone will pay for rego on all 3 vehicles
Got to be happy with that.

yep, got to love the LPG. I converted my 2003 Hilux 2.7litre petrol to LPG and have halved my fuel costs with no discernible loss in power. Can still pull a horse float with one animals . Starts perfect on petrol and move over auto to LPG in 60 sec s or so, even in the cold we live in here.

Peter

Was thinking more like expensive hidden mechanical issues, not structural damage which I can observe myself quite confidently.
Most mechanical issues will be covered under warranty - other than "fair wear and tear" stuff.

A car with only 20,000km's on it will usually be ok for wear and tear.

cp4915282053471842870.jpg

cp5105740829259585367.jpg

cp4626031835425989264.jpg

well, it looks like ive hit midlife crisis and have got a holding deposit on this one,

my first decent car that Im actually going to treasure

Back