Teenagers, Piercing and Tattoos

LOL! Like I said above, I don't dislike all people with tats, I just don't find the tats attractive. It also depends on the type of tat & the coverage. For instance, I would feel very uncomfortable sitting next to someone who was covered in grotesque & gruesome images, while another person may have only a couple of visible images of a more tame nature, and be quite at home with them.

Dont worry, I only have one on my calf (Ironman symbol). You will probably be more mesmerised by the shaven, sculpted, vein popping legs all around it! ;) :p

pinkboy

Very interesting thread this one....

Yes, it seems some people here stereotype any female with a tatt.Some of these posts really are out there arnt they.My Daughter got a back tattoo,she was 18,made up her own mind, does that make her unemployable? trashy? Yada Yada Yada.My wife has some small back tattoos ,she is a nurse who saves lives most days, Some of the keyboard warriors on here should get a life and get some sun or simply just get a life.....................i am heavily tattooed, but you wouldn't know it,its a personal thing, i dont need to show the world.Does that stereotype me as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Does not necessarily make her unemployable to answer your question.

However, as you mentioned some of the posts are really out there, everyone has an opinion just like belly buttons.

At the end of the day everyone makes their own choices in life, and yes it could mean you will be judged, but that is the real world, we all get judged, ie fat people - lazy people etc etc.

MTR

LOL! Like I said above, I don't dislike all people with tats, I just don't find the tats attractive.

Well, that's slightly reassuring otherwise could have gotten a bit awkward in March! :p:D

Yes, it seems some people here stereotype any female with a tatt.Some of these posts really are out there arnt they

They are but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just try not to be offended when someone implies I am a "Trashy hoe bag" by having tattoos.

Not many of mine are visible in my day to day wear anyway so a little bit of a moot point.

They are but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I guess theyare. Agreed

I just try not to be offended when someone implies I am a "Trashy hoe bag" by having tattoos.

And the poster of this should pull his/her head in and retract such a rude,self centered short sighted view!!!

And the poster of this should pull his/her head in and retract such a rude,self centered short sighted view!!!

Don't hold your breath.

I stand by what i wrote but the comments were directed at the links Mr F posted. Yes, i do think of women with "sleeves" and excessive visible tatts as trashy hoe bags.

Don't hold your breath.

I stand by what i wrote but the comments were directed at the links Mr F posted. Yes, i do think of women with "sleeves" and excessive visible tatts as trashy hoe bags.

I'm sure they have names for the likes of you as well!

pinkboy

I assure you the Hawaii Ironman (3.8km swim/180km ride/42.2km run) is much harder than frolicking in the sea and sand for 30minutes!

I wasn't making any sort of judgement call on how hard the ironman event is, but I cannot for the life of me think of anything but a nutrigrain. What is the ironman symbol? I guess I could google?

(I also don't think the "normal" ironman event is a 30 minute frolic either, is it?) :p

I have a suggestion, become a tattoo artist :p

Lets lighten the conversation a little, seems some are getting quite heated about some artwork, love it or hate it, everyone to their own, we are all entitled to an opinion but no point insulting your fellow investor friends.

I have a suggestion, become a tattoo artist :p

Lets lighten the conversation a little, seems some are getting quite heated about some artwork, love it or hate it, everyone to their own, we are all entitled to an opinion but no point insulting your fellow investor friends.

Agreed.

\

\.

No, you are not a trashy ho bag. Do Angelina Jolie and Sarah Murdoch look like trashy ho bags? I don't think so. As long as you're happy in your skin, nothing else matters. Some tattoos, if you take the time to look, are real works of art. Japanese tattoos can be amazing.

No, you are not a trashy ho bag. Do Angelina Jolie and Sarah Murdoch look like trashy ho bags? I don't think so. As long as you're happy in your skin, nothing else matters. Some tattoos, if you take the time to look, are real works of art. Japanese tattoos can be amazing.

PG, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

pinkboy

Totally agree and I personally don't have any tattoos

Someone my daughter knows (this is a true story) wanted to get a five-pointed star on her back with the names of her five family members. A upward-pointing star is supposed to represent good luck. So she went and had her tattoo done. It covers her whole upper back. The tattooist mistakenly did the star upside down. An upside-down star is the symbol of Satan/devil. So now she is stuck with a huge devil worship symbol on her back with the names of her family on each point. She wanted to go and get her money back, but the tattoo parlour is run by a bikie gang.

Lol thanks for the laugh, I never knew an upside down star is the sign of the devil. Does that look like an upside down circle?

Back