Tell us you biggest, darkest secrets. Don't worry, nobody will read this thread.

Nothing wrong with watching Glee, Gordon..... I'm sure you have bigger badder and deeper secrets than that :D;)

As for me, seeing as I'm quite a public figure and known to all and sundry on here I'll refrain as well. Now if I had a nom de plume I might be tempted to post something really juicy though.... ;)

ooooo - i love a milo ... made from 5 heaped tablespoons or milo and a drizzle of milk.

but not every day and not while hubby is home

p.s. i cry in almost every movie - including stuart little and tangled

sometimes when I deal with the rudest, dumbest, most arrogant (not necessarily all of them together) idiots people on the earth

I secretly wish they get hit by lightening or get abducted by aliens or get hit by a car:eek::eek::eek:

Im expecting the police at my door shortly...

I guzzle heaps of beer and bundy rum. I ride a dirt bike, as do all my mates. I own a V8 ski boat. I love camping and the bush. I own a few guns and a chain saw and drive a ute. I love wearing flannos and tacky dacks and ugg boots in the winter and footy shorts and double pluggers in the summer. I played footy and now I'm too old I love watching footy. I live in the bush and hate the big smoke and only go there if I have to catch an aeroplane at the airport. I have a wife and 3 kids. I can't stand fancy restaurants, but would I would prefer a mixed grill pub meal any day. I can't pick cheap wine from expensive. I only found out what a 'latte' was last year. I wave an aussie flag about on Australia day. I reckon this country has enough people already.

I don't regard myself as a bogan, but I must be getting close to being one of those dastardly bogans I read about on here.

See ya's.

Last edited:
Sometimes when a client is talking to me (and wasting my time) I smile and nod but in my mind I'm screaming "SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE".

Also, I don't know what size undies I wear, because my wife buys them.

umm the trouble is, there is a few ppl on this forum that know me in real life so my secrets are staying secret. I'll just say one thing....

"Its the quiet ones you have to watch" ;)

i had a very brief romantic (but not sexual) relationship with a teacher at my high school when I was a student.
as casserole dish says "its the quiet ones you have to watch"

I love fire and explosives. My dream job would be training firefighters with fiendish infernoes of my own making, working in demolition blowing big stuff up with lots and lots of high explosive, while moonlighting as a pyrotechnician making fireworks.

I also despise most politicians, and secretly want to run for public office to simultaneously fix a bunch of mess up in this country and point my finger directly in the face of other politicians in a public forum just to say what the public is actually thinking in very colorful language at the top of my lungs with hands waving around like a lunatic :D

When I come home with groceries I have to try a little bit of everything, straight away.

I play the 'There's your mum/dad/boyfriend/girlfriend' game when I spot an uncommonly aesthetically-challenged soul on the street and I'm in company. Shame on me.

I too, watch Glee... and Gossip Girl :eek:

I was up all night last night marking assignments, and to keep myself awake, I ended up eating my way through a family bar of chocolate.... :eek:

For some strange reason, I can see disasters before they happen. Only personally, though. Like when I'm driving, I just know there's going to be an accident if I don't speed up or slow down, so i do what the little voice tells me and I'm within a whisker of an accident either way.

Or I know, somehow, that if I don't sell this share or that share, it will tank. And if I don't pay attention, it happens. Pity it doesn't work the other way, though, as in, not knowing which ones to buy!

Or if my kids are playing, I canh see which one will get hurt and how. If I ignore it, it happens and if I intervene it doesn't. Kinda hard to explain but it's a definite "signal".

I seem to have an intuition that if I ignore, there are grave consequences to relative to what I'm meant to be acting on. I've learned not to ignore it.

I copy the Bank's b@st@rd negotiation tricks.

When they screw me over, which happens regularly, I note the technique down and then use the same tricks on my hapless commercial Tenants. If you can try and remove all forms of humanity, compassion and decency from your consciousness it still doesn't sit well, but you do get used to it.....the money's good but.

Back