The Apprentice

yay!

missed it last night as suffering a head cold - but i am thrilled. was her reaction pricesless? how many people did she try to shaft on the way down? who did she bag mercilessly in the final interview?

i know that editing can portray people in a different light - but she was not a person i would have like to worked with (understatement).

Last edited:
I was prediciting a double header.
Camel just had to go. No doubt, but Big Gav (could he take his shirt off any more often?) is a real snake in the grass.
I wouldn't want someone as sneaky as him anywhere near my organisation. If I had an organisation, that is.

It's a pity Blondie got the chop,but you can only bluff your way so far,Gav seems a smart person, and is working to a good plan,even Sir is starting to look more important..willair..

Last edited:
No. The priceless reaction came from fat brunette when Gavin returned to the house instead of Carmen.

Mary-Anne. Urgh. She is a fat brunette. She told lies in the boardroom - "I could hear Gavin shouting." Lies! He was as calm and cool as in that one on one with Carmen. He is a snake though.

Amy was a sweetie but a little too sweet to a run a business if it were full of Alpha males as was suggested. She simply was not assertive enough.

Bouris made the right business decision. From a business point of view, she was nothing special.

I wonder how long before we see some more true colours come from the woman with the bleached blonde hair?:rolleyes: (Homemade Woman.)
Regards,

JO

And out she goes.

I love this show. Miss World just seems to hang in there under the radar.

Sam has really grown on me. What a great guy and only 19!:)

I hope the other blonde wins now...forgotten her name too....

Regards JO

Heather seems to not take on too much responsibility in my mind. That Morello was doing all the work I thought. As for Sabrina, well no doubt she will be gone soon. Just nothing special there.

Gav was doing that thing in the boardroom where if you really maintain eye contact you think you look sincere (when talking to Mr B.) but he just looked intensly crazy.

Sorry i gotta mention again, the receptionist... she is carved of wood/a robot?

Blatant product placement ie. shots of the building with The Mariott in heaps of the shots, and Optus when Morello thought of his "Tell Your Mate" idea. As for the Windows stuff... ugh it was a bit heavy on.

Sam is a winner even if he dosen't win. I would love my son to be as cluey as he is at 19 (working on it, my boy just turned 3).

Sorry i gotta mention again, the receptionist... she is carved of wood/a robot?

And why does she have a laptop? She doesn't seem to do much with it, anyway, so it's unlikely she'd be taking it home to stare at it after hours.
She does look very "fit", though. Maybe that's all she needs to do to make a living :)

Thanks for that! Those of us in Adelaide, who are half hour (some would say 20 years) behind the Eastern States are still waiting for the final Boardroom.

living in perth, if im on ss at the time i steer cleer of the whole coffee lounge - until after the show.... frought with danger! ;) :p

its too bad carmen is gone, it was funny and its fun to see her fighting with the others. good entertainment. it'll be boring now. :(

Back