the most superficial, self-indulgent and vacuous first-world problems

FormerLurker, dat's Napoleon - makeup empire, knock off of M.A.C.

He wears more make up than his wife!

Yes, I said wife. Go figure!

Yes hilarious! ROFL... I don't think it's knock off MAC.
I think it's knockoff some cheap makeup repackaged to the Australia market. And he sells his makeup courses which costs THOUSANDS to girls wanting to get into the industry. Sigh...

Yes hilarious! ROFL... I don't think it's knock off MAC.
I think it's knockoff some cheap makeup repackaged to the Australia market. And he sells his makeup courses which costs THOUSANDS to girls wanting to get into the industry. Sigh...

I've never used the make up, but he is one of my friends' cousin.... and I reckon if someone can overcome being called Napoleon (thats his real name) and build a successful global business, then we should applaud him. He's obviously doing something right....
its always good to see aussies hit the big time..

I've never used the make up, but he is one of my friends' cousin.... and I reckon if someone can overcome being called Napoleon (thats his real name) and build a successful global business, then we should applaud him. He's obviously doing something right....
its always good to see aussies hit the big time..

I think in his industry having a unique name like that would be beneficial

I think in his industry having a unique name like that would be beneficial

but maybe not so much when he was a 13 year old..... that was more what I was thinking of...

I have no idea if he was bullied or not, but you'd have to think that, at that time, the combination of being greek, named napolean and into makeup/fashion, he could well have been a target.

but maybe not so much when he was a 13 year old..... that was more what I was thinking of...

I have no idea if he was bullied or not, but you'd have to think that, at that time, the combination of being greek, named napolean and into makeup/fashion, he could well have been a target.

Not the only Greek named Napoleon.

I know 2 Napoleon's. 1 is Greek not Perdis). 1 isn't. Neither are french

Napoleon isn't THAT bad a name....I've seen worse. Examples include 'Breeze' and 'Equal'...note these are people from HK where unique English names are relatively normal.

Napoleon isn't THAT bad a name....I've seen worse. Examples include 'Breeze' and 'Equal'...note these are people from HK where unique English names are relatively normal.

Yes that's what I thought...

my brother thought Nick ws bad enough casue it's so easy to find words which rhyme with it

Go to New Jersey - this guy is actually kinda tame. Seriously some of them look like oompa loompas from the 70's WW & the Chocolate factory movie.
Like these guys? :D

douchebag.jpg

douche-bag-1.jpg

OMG they travel in packs

douche.jpg

On yr honeymoon your hips should be stuck to each other's hips! ;)

Congrats on the marriage.

Relax on your honeymoon. Lead up to weddings usually super-crazy so you deserve some nice time out together.

*clinks glass in a toast* ............ to the happy, (and financially compatible and responsible:)) couple.

<insert heart shaped fireworks>

Back