the most superficial, self-indulgent and vacuous first-world problems

When I'm surfing forums, I want to have had someone go through prior to me reading it all and prioritise the threads (and posts within threads) to the ones that I'm going to find most interesting.

Maybe I should employ my own Social Media Manager to tell me what I think?

[/QUOTE]

If you ever got one which said that all politicians are idiots, shred that immediately.

Otherwise you could be charged for being in possession of state secrets.
Never looked at it that way,Labor always tells the truth in the eyes of the Australian Public..:rolleyes:..

did-you-think-julia-gillard-s-tears-in-parliament-were-sincere-547647.jpg

Never looked at it that way,Labor always tells the truth in the eyes of the Australian Public..:rolleyes:..

[/QUOTE]

Nah, couldn't trust Labor as far as you could throw them....

The Liberal paty is the only repsonsible party only ever telling the truth and telling it how it is - I mean, have you seen some of the idiots taht complain agianst the liberal party, absolute shocker morons who wouldn't have a clue the bloody lot of them...

If you ever got one which said that all politicians are idiots, shred that immediately.

Otherwise you could be charged for being in possession of state secrets.

...which would see you declared an "enemy combatant" and possibly detained indefinitely without charge or trial in the USA under the recently signed National Defense Authorization Act.

most useless superficial thing i can think of........hmmmm........

i thought longer about this, and came up with this - but it's not an invention.

alex-perry-size-zero-is-sooo-yesterday-151261.jpg

Nah, couldn't trust Labor as far as you could throw them....

The Liberal paty is the only repsonsible party only ever telling the truth and telling it how it is - I mean, have you seen some of the idiots taht complain agianst the liberal party, absolute shocker morons who wouldn't have a clue the bloody lot of them...[/QUOTE]

I mean, it's not like the leader of opposition would ever claim over half a million in expens...

Oh. Wait. Sorry.

Dumbest inventions of the last 100 years are bottled water and grass catchers on lawn mowers.

What about home delivery of bottled water? When we all have perfectly good water for free, on tap, with added free floride? I've never yet bought water. Just one of my strange obsesions that I'm proud of.

Grass catches on lawn mowers? So instead of leaving a magnificent nutrient full compost over our lawns, some people instead catch the grass and put it in some dumb composter, to turn it into compost, to then spread over the garden again???? Or worse still, catch the grass and take to the tip, so they then have the pleasure of having to put on fertilizer to replace the grass taken away?

See ya's.

Dumbest inventions of the last 100 years are bottled water

How would we 'read' people if it wasn't for the things they buy and do ;).

One of the biggest DH I've known only drinks Pellegrino water, and the sad thing is he does impress people (people like himself obviously :D).

How would we 'read' people if it wasn't for the things they buy and do ;).

One of the biggest DH I've known only drinks Pellegrino water, and the sad thing is he does impress people (people like himself obviously :D).

I've bought water when I've been out and gotten thirsty and really not felt like drinking a soft drink / alcoholic drink or coffee or juice etc

Dumbest inventions of the last 100 years are bottled water and grass catchers on lawn mowers.

What about home delivery of bottled water? When we all have perfectly good water for free, on tap, with added free floride? I've never yet bought water. Just one of my strange obsesions that I'm proud of.

Grass catches on lawn mowers? So instead of leaving a magnificent nutrient full compost over our lawns, some people instead catch the grass and put it in some dumb composter, to turn it into compost, to then spread over the garden again???? Or worse still, catch the grass and take to the tip, so they then have the pleasure of having to put on fertilizer to replace the grass taken away?

See ya's.

Hi TC,

I agree 100% with the grasscatcher comment but the rainwater you get to drink out of your tank and the c**p they serve up as water in some cities are 2 very different things.

I've bought water when I've been out and gotten thirsty and really not felt like drinking a soft drink / alcoholic drink or coffee or juice etc

Same here. If I get thirsty when I'm out I'd prefer to get a water than a whole heap of sugar and artificial muck.

See ya's.
Can I add ride on lawn mowers for suburban home owners? I have one and hardly used it. I bought it because I owned two qtr acre blocks. Sold one block, the other one that I live on, the ground is so barren the bloody grass doesn't grow anyway.

This time last year we were enjoying Yasi but I have only given the lawn a half-hearted trim since. It did help that during the dry the roos coming down from the hill kept it neatly clipped. What luxury! I could water my lawn but not mow it. :D

Keep an eye out on American shows for families who eat meals at home off paper plates so they can just throw them away after the meal.

Saves on washing up.
Wastes resources.
Adds to landfill.

Upsets me to see it.

{My aunty visited her husband's fam in California and they ate of paper plates at home! My aunty excused herself one day, finally having had enough, and got a china plate. I am inclined to agree that meals at home taste better on proper grown-up plates}

FormerLurker, dat's Napoleon - makeup empire, knock off of M.A.C.

He wears more make up than his wife!

Yes, I said wife. Go figure!

Keep an eye out on American shows for families who eat meals at home off paper plates so they can just throw them away after the meal.

Saves on washing up.
Wastes resources.
Adds to landfill.

Upsets me to see it.

{My aunty visited her husband's fam in California and they ate of paper plates at home! My aunty excused herself one day, finally having had enough, and got a china plate. I am inclined to agree that meals at home taste better on proper grown-up plates}

You can eat straight out of the pot too. Or just with your hands.

Culture means less and less it would seem.

Back