The Off Topic Thread #2

I think I am officially old! I went and saw Lady Gaga last night, and apart from being one of the oldest ones there (not quite, there were a few even older than me), the young people were so annoying! The girl next to me was constantly taking photos in my way, swinging her arms in my face, flicking her hair in my face and at one point grabbed my hand and put it on her boob. Ewww, what the.... ? :eek: Young people are nuts, and I'm a grumpy old woman now. :mad:

By the way Vincenzo, I thought your kudos comment was funny! :)

Lol!

Yay! Scored an interview/meeting today after work :)

I'm now leaving work early and going on a mad rush to get home and chuck some heels on, touch up the make up, change into a skirt, then rush off to this thing!
Interview is at 6pm, leaving work at 5pm, Google says it will take me 53mins to get home and go straight to the other place!

I already told her i may be late, hopefully it'll be okay!

See a smarter person would've been prepared for a call at any time if they decided to send their resume through, but not me!

I think I am officially old! I went and saw Lady Gaga last night, and apart from being one of the oldest ones there (not quite, there were a few even older than me), the young people were so annoying! The girl next to me was constantly taking photos in my way, swinging her arms in my face, flicking her hair in my face and at one point grabbed my hand and put it on her boob. Ewww, what the.... ? :eek: Young people are nuts, and I'm a grumpy old woman now. :mad:

I don't believe you're old, at least that's not what i thought when i figured out how old you were! (blame Leonardo)

I would've liked to see Lady Gaga, but even i'd be getting up there! Teeny Boppers (must wearing little clothing)!

Yay! Scored an interview/meeting today after work :)

...I already told her i may be late, hopefully it'll be okay!

See a smarter person would've been prepared for a call at any time if they decided to send their resume through, but not me!

A smarter person would stop gas bagging, take a 5 minute lunch, leave at around 4:00 and be early.

What wouldn't work?

Her leaving earlier or attempting to stop gas bagging?

LOL! You've met her, right?

Neither would work. She can't close up the office just because she wants to leave early and no, she hasn't been able to stop gas bagging since she left the womb.:rolleyes:

picture.php

Vincenzo and others - I'll kindly thank you to stop taking up valuable cyber space in the Skater family catch up thread! :p:D

LOL! More like the Lil/Elfy, Lil/Biggles, Lil/Kissfan, Lil/Skater, Lil/JamesGG catch up thread.

BTW Vincenzo, that picture is adorable. :cool:

Back