The Off Topic Thread #2

I don't understand the attraction of Robert Pattinson. Leonardo though is another story.:cool:

I agree Leonardo is WAY nicer! :D I think you need to have read the Twilight books to appreciate the attraction to Robert Pattinson (Edward), is silly I know. He has an unusual face, sometimes hot, sometimes not.

Lil' Skater posts at 3:00pm and you answer at 3:55.... yep it doesn't take 20 minutes it takes almost an hour. :D

LOL! My Dad loves me!

LOL! You are treading a fine line there, aren't you? What are the chances he won't read this? I can send him the link if you like.:D

I don't understand the attraction of Robert Pattinson. Leonardo though is another story.:cool:

Haha, he already saw it and said i can have them, if he can have Scarlett Johanson.

I saved myself quite well though, by saying how awesome he was and that i'd rather him than a rockstar :D

Give me Jennifer Love Hewitt any day, scrumptious....

Thank you for that, you made me throw up at my desk. Not because she's ugly, just because i never wanted to hear my Father say anyone was scrumptios!!! *puke*

I agree Leonardo is WAY nicer! :D I think you need to have read the Twilight books to appreciate the attraction to Robert Pattinson (Edward), is silly I know. He has an unusual face, sometimes hot, sometimes not.

Unusual face? *puke*

Thank you for that, you made me throw up at my desk. Not because she's ugly, just because i never wanted to hear my Father say anyone was scrumptios!!! *puke*

It is the right of parents to embarass their children. I can think of many more things to make you want to puke. You want to hear them?:D Oh, and BTW, it is scrumptious.

Leonardo... errkk... sorry to say my estimation of some members on this forum has just gone down a whole lot. uukkk

OMG! 70kgs! For a full grown man! No offence but that's too skinng, and trying to get to 65kgs! Wow, that makes me feel fat :(
He was about 60kg (5'9" tall) when I met him 5 years ago and he has quite the paunch now :p Before she had her baby, his sister (very similar build) was smaller than me - easily a size 6-8. Some of us are just wee little dainty things. One time at the doctor he got called "puny" :rolleyes:

Its actually not helpful being half the size of a big burly bloke if you're trying to do renovations. The two lads who ripped up our floor and did our kitchen - now they were strapping young lads (reasonable eye candy too) and would have easily weighed 30-40kg more than the other half just in being bigger builds with a lot more muscle, not a huge amount taller either. The plumber we had out was much the same build and was just tossing around stuff outside that we couldn't even budge!

You want underweight on a man, my ex got down to ~70kg when we broke up donkey's years ago. He is 6'2" :eek:

Leonardo... errkk... sorry to say my estimation of some members on this forum has just gone down a whole lot. uukkk

If it helps at all, I'm no fan of Leonardo either.

On the topic though, I heard a radio interview with Kelly Clarkson recently; where she mentioned that she'd rather date an accountant than another musician. I was amused, and maybe just a little uplifted, at hearing that :D.

It is the right of parents to embarass their children. I can think of many more things to make you want to puke.[/B].

EW!

LOL! He used to be cute, in Titanic, i think that was about it!

Haha, I know. He Skyped me and told me.;)

Of course, that does not mean you are off the hook.

Pfft, Skype my mother! He's not even texting me back, the bum.

I'll be off the hook, he thinks i'm awesome. Plus i bought him beer last night :)

He was about 60kg (5'9" tall) when I met him 5 years ago and he has quite the paunch now :p

Its actually not helpful being half the size of a big burly bloke if you're trying to do renovations. The two lads who ripped up our floor and did our kitchen - now they were strapping young lads (reasonable eye candy too) and would have easily weighed 30-40kg more than the other half just in being bigger builds with a lot more muscle, not a huge amount taller either. The plumber we had out was much the same build and was just tossing around stuff outside that we couldn't even budge!

You want underweight on a man, my ex got down to ~70kg when we broke up donkey's years ago. He is 6'2" :eek:

Ewww! 60kgs! I am fat!

Mine's a similar height, 5'8"? He weighs a lot more than 60kgs, and i much prefer it.

I used to date really tall guys, my ex was 6'2" and about 75kgs, it was gross, and a bit awkward because i'm so small. He also wasn't as strong as me! I'd be able to lift him easily and he could hardly lift me.

Although i've got no hope trying to tackle my new boyfriend, i've tried and he laughs at me. Which is also good, i was sick of being the one that wears the pants!

Sometimes i find it hard to tell when he's joking or not, the other night we were watching T.V and there was something about women doing dishes. He told me to go do his, i couldn't figure out if he was joking, so i was being stubborn saying no.......Then i got up and put the dishes away from the dishwasher and repacked it.....:rolleyes:

Why is it some people just cann't seem to survive unless their life is constantly filled with drama? It drives me crazy! I just really don't understand people like that and yet I seem to be surounded by them. Sometimes I just feel like slapping them up the side of the head and telling them to get over themselves, deal with it and get on with their lives like everyone else in the world does.

If it helps at all, I'm no fan of Leonardo either.

On the topic though, I heard a radio interview with Kelly Clarkson recently; where she mentioned that she'd rather date an accountant than another musician. I was amused, and maybe just a little uplifted, at hearing that :D.

Just like to point out, and be a buzz kill.

Kelly Clarkson didn't say she'd rather an accountant specifically, she said she'd rather date someone normal, with a normal job. Like an accountant or something, then it followed with "i don't know".

I think this proves she didn't specify she wants an accountant.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new James, but you may just be out of luck on this one :p

Kelly Clarkson recently; where she mentioned that she'd rather date an accountant than another musician. I was amused, and maybe just a little uplifted, at hearing that :D.

She has obviously never been to an ATO seminar or any other type of accounting seminar. A room full of serious suits with glasses, so many of the geeky stereotypical accountants, except me of course. :) I think an architect would be good, good interesting job without the nerdiness. :)

Kelly Clarkson wants the same thing every girl wants.

A man with a big smile.

A big sense of humour.

A big heart.

A big wallet doesn't hurt too much.

And I think that's about it? Or maybe there was something else... I forget.

Mine's a similar height, 5'8"? He weighs a lot more than 60kgs, and i much prefer it.
Women like men bigger than they are generally - mine is still a few inches taller and quite a few kilos heavier so its all good :)

Friend of mine from years ago was quite a large woman (not huge though) and into very blokey things. Her criteria for men was quite simply that they had to be bigger and blokier than she was. She also liked 'exotic' men. I accidentally introduced her to a big, solid, Sri Lankan colleage of mine and last I heard they were married with children ...

Back