Why not having children is best thing ever

Been there done that (with out kids).

Got four now and it is hectic at times but would not have it any other way.

Another plus is I will potentially have four alternative accommodation options when I'm older.

The reason....

The reason you must have kids ....is so you can have grand kids. Your kids can do nothing right , but your grand kids can do nothing wrong. When you have your kids you are broke, working hard, time poor and mostly stressed. When you have grand kids you are (hopefully) more comfortable financially, have time to enjoy them and mostly older and more relaxed. Just an absolute joy. LL

Been there done that (with out kids).

Got four now and it is hectic at times but would not have it any other way.

Another plus is I will potentially have four alternative accommodation options when I'm older.

Alsp have 4 more names to put houses in for land tax purposes :p

Everyone to their own, but it aint that bad after all......;)

What I really love the most when it comes to hanging out with my girls is going out for coffees, lunches, shopping for clothes, of course IKEA shopping and lunch at IKEA, try Swedish meatballs... yum. and cheap. It gets better if the boyfriends are great blokes.... thanks girls, I taught you well...... no Douche bags. DH gets to play golf on Sunday's with daughter 1's boyfriend and goes to footy with daughter 2's boyfriend cos he is a member of Dockers... GO DOCKERS..

Having kids or not you can't denied our primal instinct
humans are social creatures you either need to hang around your friends or family

there is so much when it comes to friends but family are forever
and when everything else is not going right having family support is great comfort

You come home from work. All kids run to you calling/screaming "daddddyyy" (or mummyyy) with BIG hugs. How can you ever put a value to that feeling?

You come home from work. All kids run to you calling/screaming "daddddyyy" (or mummyyy) with BIG hugs. How can you ever put a value to that feeling?

I agree with this 100%, best feeling in the world... unless their favourite TV show is on at the time and then you don't even get a second glance lol.

Having children has been the best thing I have done in my life. I never thought I could love so much. I left a great career to stay at home with my children, and it's the best thing I ever did. They are wonderful people and I am proud of them. As Jaqui Kennedy said: if you get mothering wrong, nothing else matters in life. And if they put nothing else on my tomb, I will be happy with this: Mother.:)

Only issue I sometimes is all of them try to race to see who get to daddy first. Just don't want them tripping over each other and hurt themselves. :eek:

You're a brave woman, MTR. I went to IKEA once and got lost. The item I needed (coat hangers) were right at the front entrance. I thought 'Sweet! In and out in less than 5 minutes!' Nope.

LOL, that place it crazy nuts, I think its those Swedish meatballs :p

Back