Why was 'The Fence' Banned? :(

What's your game pinkboy?Are you a detective?So what anyway,assume away,i could be any of the banned members,as i said assume is to presume...Want my council ID?..Beggars belief how some are on witch hunt.

Re:Shovelhead.

Resident stalker, yes.

pinkboy

Last edited by a moderator:
LoneWolf: How many infractions have I accumulated so far?
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Ill give you 2 good tips.

1. Dont list the similarities and differences of riding your bike and riding your wife! :D
2. Dont say anything to another member that you wouldnt say to your mother. :cool:

Every post you make, refer back to these - and if they dont comply with those tips, then you might get an infraction!

Gold, pinkboy. But then I think about how I used to be to my poor ol' Mum ...
Excellent literacy / linguistics skills there. You definitely oughta do a Masters in Ling or Lang or something like that (if you haven't already).

Gotta say, I was questioning whether Shovelhead was a true newb or not but now I'm sure. Spades was scruffy whereas Shovelhead wears a suit and opens the door for ladies.

D.T. there's a fine line
you get away with murder!

I agree with Devank - not getting infractions = not putting your heart and soul into it!!!

Apparently infractions don't go away

The new forum will use a different system - I'd have to double-check but I'm pretty sure there is no system for importing current infractions into the new forum software.

I'll have to think about how we do that part of the migration - it might work out that people end up with a "clean slate", but I'll probably keep a database of past offences on file for my own reference just in case.

I'm not concerned about the copyright and similar minor infractions - it's the serious stuff I'd want to keep a record of.

I'm not concerned about the copyright and similar minor infractions - it's the serious stuff I'd want to keep a record of.

I agree,though what about privacy Sim?Are IP's logged?Are your PM's read?

If you could add that would be appreciated re: privacy.

I signed up on goodwill and i like my privacy respected.

If you could clarify,i am what am i am,not what some so called sleuths assume.

Re:Shovelhead.

Surely not?...I've been reading posts and have read Evand's posts?Another i missed?Is it because he doesn't post anymore?

Re:Shovelhead

Thankyou Sim,i didn't think Evand was banned...IP's are logged then,are PM's read?
Bloody hell who added to the tag 'spades is back'?

Re:Shovelhead,

Ps.Note-Doesn't spades work nightshift?I am on dayshift,why the assumption?

Gold, pinkboy. But then I think about how I used to be to my poor ol' Mum ...
Excellent literacy / linguistics skills there. You definitely oughta do a Masters in Ling or Lang or something like that (if you haven't already).

I'm just a dumb, thinner sniffing painter. If I was going to study, I would have done better at school hence why I'm in the situation I'm already in here!

I do have good recollection skills though. I have a memory bank of hundreds numbers in my head. I can recite mobile numbers after writing them with my finger on the back of my hand once. This is how I also recall measurements of items we paint and costs of goods, pricing and quotes etc.

pinkboy

I'm just a dumb, thinner sniffing painter. If I was going to study, I would have done better at school hence why I'm in the situation I'm already in here!

I do have good recollection skills though. I have a memory bank of hundreds numbers in my head. I can recite mobile numbers after writing them with my finger on the back of my hand once. This is how I also recall measurements of items we paint and costs of goods, pricing and quotes etc.

pinkboy

well painting's just fine. but fyi - you'd probably make a great teacher!

Back