Any idea what our Fox Terrier was doing ?

Weirdest dog thing today.
l was doing it tough out on our swing chair in the sun and fell asleep.
Woke up later to our foxies nose in my face making that weird dog talk type soft howl noise thing they sometimes do.
l opened my eyes he got louder and then he walked off and all around the deck just making one continuous dog talk howl type sound for a few more minutes .
Then he plonked down on the boards but with his head still up and just kept the howl up for a few more minutes. Then he shut up and all was back to normal.

What do you think all that was about ?

My dog did that funny dog talk to me yesterday at 5.30 am at my back door. He's 10months old and the last time he did it he was about 2 months old. I put it down to him badly wanting to communicate to me. I figure he's getting cold in the laundry - might have to try a doggy coat..though I think it will last 5 minutes.

Pretty random if you ask me! :p

My dogs occasionally do odd things like barking (and talking) at what appears to be nothing. Not sure why they do it though.

He woke you up and walked around the deck because he wanted you to follow him. Probably wanted to show you something amazing. The next time he wakes you up make sure you ask him questions and stand up to follow him.

Weirdest dog thing today.
l was doing it tough out on our swing chair in the sun and fell asleep.
Woke up later to our foxies nose in my face making that weird dog talk type soft howl noise thing they sometimes do.
l opened my eyes he got louder and then he walked off and all around the deck just making one continuous dog talk howl type sound for a few more minutes .
Then he plonked down on the boards but with his head still up and just kept the howl up for a few more minutes. Then he shut up and all was back to normal.

What do you think all that was about ?

Your dog was asleep peacefully then you started snoring and as she's not big enough to roll you over she went over and said 'oi, you, shuuuuuuuutttt uuuuppppppp'

Definitely could be a snake. Our dogs make the oddest sounds when there is a snake and now we recognize it and go check.
They will also get a bit rough pushing us away from where the snake is even if it's dead! Our rottie wouldn't let me anywhere near the death adder that hubby accidentally killed (and it was an accident, he was whippersnipping and didn't see it in the long grass). She kept pushing me away quite forcefully.

Haha classic, funny little buggers aren't they.
Could be something in the snoring , apparently l often snore when l first fall asleep. Hope it wasn't a snake :(.

Once we had something stealing his food. Couldn't figure it out but l knew it must've been big.
So one day our Foxie comes racing over to me, looks up doing that talk thing then races off. So l follow him and here's this dirty big Ridge back. My dog looks at me , then he looks down at this stick on the ground and then at the Ridge back.
So l throw the stick at it and it took off , he raced out after it to make sure it kept running and then he comes strutting back as happy as , spring in his step.

Back