Anyone listen to 6PR? [Perth]

cmon Jake - you need to share no matter how shy you are. Or I'll tell everyone you are doing mobile party plan sales for Undercover Wear.

We might want to be your customers and that $80 will become $82 ;)

Check out my Facebook link.

Jake, were you the guy driving around with a sticker, that read "Im not Gay but $20 is $20" with your phone number on it Steve Mills was interviewing this morning at 630am?

;)
Wow.

Nice website. Cheap prices! Especially for 2am... and with WA labour costs... leaves me wondering how you actually make money?

Anyway - good luck with it!

BTW - I can now see why you need a good lie down! Or sleep, more to the point!

Cool idea. How do you get paid? Are you relying on the goodness of people to pay you whe you deliver their goods, or are you taking credit card over the phone ?

Nice website. Cheap prices! Especially for 2am... and with WA labour costs... leaves me wondering how you actually make money?

Anyway - good luck with it!

BTW - I can now see why you need a good lie down! Or sleep, more to the point!

Can you tell I made the website myself..?

I don't make a bunch...

Mostly this is an experiment testing the feasibility and popularity of the idea. At the moment it's just covering expenses and putting a couple of bucks in my pocket.

Cool idea. How do you get paid? Are you relying on the goodness of people to pay you whe you deliver their goods, or are you taking credit card over the phone ?

Cash or bank transfer. So far there's a bit of trust that people will come up with the cash when I turn up.
Just relying on honesty, the fact that I've already got their phone number and adress, and that they really want the brown bag of greasy food I'm holding.

They called me. I didn't even know what 6PR was. Or have an AM radio. (I'm not joking, they're kind of hard to find)

But like you say, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how dumb and sleepy I sounded.

I gave hubby the rundown of your business. He heard the promo but missed you talking.
It's going TO be a long drive from down south. :D
Starting any business would be excellent experience, good on you!

$50 skipper service.... So I'm out getting my rave on, start getting turned down by all the bartenders for anothery, and you can turn up and take me home in my own car? How do you get there?

I gave hubby the rundown of your business. He heard the promo but missed you talking.
It's going TO be a long drive from down south. :D
Starting any business would be excellent experience, good on you!

Yeah, if I get the Busselton job, this whole idea falls down. woops!

$50 skipper service.... So I'm out getting my rave on, start getting turned down by all the bartenders for anothery, and you can turn up and take me home in my own car? How do you get there?

From $50...

While I can't be sharing all my secrets, I am not the only ninja.

Ninja's, they're everywhere

ninjas1.jpg

Back