First World probs

What's a "schooner" :confused:

They're called a pint or a middy here. Not sure how much middys are because I dont drink them, but you're lucky to escape with change from $11 for a pint.

True, but I have ordered and drank schooners in perth and other parts of WA.

In between a middy and a pint = schooner 375mls.

Last time there 2012 schooners were around that $8 mark wherever we went from perth to Albany and back up the coast.

Oh, and I did live in Perth for awhile, back when I drank a "glass" (7oz) or ten...;)

OMG! I have just arrived home to discover my wife and daughter have each had a row of the Cadbury 'Snack' chocolate block I bought yesterday! Now if people know their Snack chocolate, you will know you get the Turkish delight, caramel, coconut and strawberry combination in the first and last rows - the only rows where you avoid the pineapple and orange squares! Well that's the rows they took! NOT HAPPY JAN!:mad:

So I've fixed that pair up now ! I took the remaining 4 rows out, dissected out all the 'good' squares, and left only the pineapples and orange ones (for me to eat at a later date as I'm the only one who eats them)!

pinkboy
personally, I reckon it is a capital offense, and punishable by death....first offense.

I'm quite partial to the Top Deck, and/or the good old plain Dairy Milk, and the Scorched Almond, and the........

What the hell - I love 'em all.

First world prob is when you go to the supermarket and your favourite flavour is NOT on special.

personally, I reckon it is a capital offense, and punishable by death....first offense.

I'm quite partial to the Top Deck, and/or the good old plain Dairy Milk, and the Scorched Almond, and the........

What the hell - I love 'em all.

First world prob is when you go to the supermarket and your favourite flavour is NOT on special.

Have you tried the dark chocolate with sea salt? Oh, man...

Im eating bacon & eggs every morning, & I mean every!

And the odd row of 70% cocoa chocky at night.

Salads or veg for lunch and on the side of evening meals with a portion of meat (not mice).:D

This first world is very tough to take. Funnily enough Id rather live in more simple times/places.

Is there a 2nd world..?

Apple-1st-world-problems-first-world-problems-meme.jpg

I was a victim of ferals with shopping aisle rage issues on Saturday. A lady and her teenage daughter were walking up the middle of the aisle with a trolley. As I was approaching they stayed in the middle without budging. I squeezed past with my trolley, side-swiping the shelves to get past. My kids were lagging behind me. The lady says loudly to her daughter so my kids could hear, "What a *****, she didn't even say excuse me". When we met again in the next aisle the teenager walks in front of my trolley and stops in front of me and says in a sarcastic voice, "Sorry!"

Makes grocery shopping so pleasant.

way to raise a charming daughter! what did you say when put on the spot like that? I know i always think of the most awesome one liner.... the next day! on the spot it's just a drop down to their level along the lines of **** off you white trash b****

Or how about the long rectangular almond blocks at Aldi? Love it :D

Aldi's chocolate is a revelation. If I'm ever on shopping duties - I head to Aldi because it's nice and quick. Without fail - I end up getting through a block of chocolate on the 10 minute drive home. I have a problem.

Cheers

Jamie

First world problems a la Westminster
- trying not to sound like a douchebag when someone finds out I like to develop. Generally I try and keep quiet about it unless I find a kindred spirit then watch out :)
- prawns with tails (annoys me too!)
- having to peel any prawn
- having a job when I don't really need one
- finding another development site
- which airline to use to get to Japan

Aldi's chocolate is a revelation. If I'm ever on shopping duties - I head to Aldi because it's nice and quick. Without fail - I end up getting through a block of chocolate on the 10 minute drive home. I have a problem.

Cheers

Jamie

Yep. The pack of the six individual wafer bars are really good too :p

I would have just said sorry you were navigating around the trash
Haha! I like it.
way to raise a charming daughter! what did you say when put on the spot like that? I know i always think of the most awesome one liner.... the next day! on the spot it's just a drop down to their level along the lines of **** off you white trash b****
Yes, I'm not good either being put on the spot. Just replied, "that's ok. BIT..!"
The smallest checkout line was behind them. I wasn't sure if it was them. The mum must've forgot something and turned around for a quick dash and walked into my trolley. She said, "sorry", before she had a chance to look up. I said, "that's Ok". And laughed to myself thinking, 'karma'.

Back