Liberal or labor , who's better for property investors ?

Who would be better for property investors ?

• Labor

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Liberal

Votes: 64 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
umm, if you mean me, NO. I also forgot to mention that the country will basically be run by Murdoch, so whatever Murdoch wants done then his puppet (Abbott) will make it a priority. So we want a supposedly democratic country run by a billionaire not even an Aussie?

Keep 'em coming bud, hillarious..! LOL!

The problem with having unknown Abbott in power is that there will be little debate. anything he wants to be policy will be done. In other words if Abbott's regime comes to power it will be the first time for a long time that Australia will have a dictatorship. It will be Abbott & Abbott, something to think about and most people have heard of the NAZI and Hitler regime that could draw some parallels ;) Ask yourself if your tax savings on your IP of a few bucks per year is worth it???

and

umm, if you mean me, NO. I also forgot to mention that the country will basically be run by Murdoch, so whatever Murdoch wants done then his puppet (Abbott) will make it a priority. So we want a supposedly democratic country run by a billionaire not even an Aussie?

Oh......My.......God.....

tinfoil.jpg

What about Abbott's mentor, Alan Jones? Doesn't he get a say in all this?
Or are they in it together?

What about Abbott's mentor, Alan Jones? Doesn't he get a say in all this?
Or are they in it together?

Oh God...

On the one hand we have Rupert Murdoch who doesn't even live in Australia that is controlling the LNP..

Then on the other we have ALP Powerbrokers who have been found corrupt by ICAC - and one of these men is claiming that he installed KRudd in as Opposition Leader back in 2006....hmmmmmm

Yeah... I'm no fan of Abbott, but that is going far to far.

I'm just going to go and distance myself far away from those comments. On record.

Godwin's Law? Anyone?

It's such a pathetic argument.

Oh, that's someone who is right of centre, and still well within the political mainstream who I disagree with

ZOMG IT'S HITLER!!!111!!!

It just diminishes the suffering of millions and is frankly an intellectually pathetic argument.

Interesting how this poll seems to be stuck at near 90% Libs -10% Labs.

And in light of recent comments bringing Hitler into the convo, Id say this thread has run it's course.;)

And in light of recent comments bringing Hitler into the convo, Id say this thread has run it's course.;)

The jokes went too far do you think? Time to self regulate then.
fin.

What about the in-betweens 90-10% sounds about right,but the unknowns would be the worry factors there will be a change in Australian History in a few weeks,i saw it in MR Rudds face this morning while Mr Clive Palmer standing there with a smile..

I'm not an Abbott fan, but surely comparing him to the Nazis is a touch dramatic? Abbott is no Hitler. Hell, he isn't even a Bjelke-Petersen.

Of course I don't mean similarities like killing people but I mean in having a dictatorship, people sort of brain washed by promises and hysteria, country controlled by one man (Murdoch) (he is already controlling the stories published in his press monopoly) etc etc :rolleyes: ;)

Of course I don't mean similarities like killing people but I mean in having a dictatorship, people sort of brain washed by promises and hysteria, country controlled by one man (Murdoch) (he is already controlling the stories published in his press monopoly) etc etc :rolleyes: ;)
That is one of the longest bows I've ever seen drawn.

The role of Government isn't really to do anyone any favours. It's to not do anyone any disfavours - get out of the way and let private citizens do their own business without interference.

I'm not sure why you think the previous Government improved your quality of life...the only way that could ever happen is with handouts or being a public servant.

The age of entitlement has made you soft. People want the services but begrudge paying for them. Wait til the recession comes. You will feel even worse.

Can you pls elaborate?

Answered here... http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061071#post1061071

Back