Name Your Dream Car(s)???

Tis a very pretty car...I wonder if they come in red?:cool:

hehe yeah
2265a_3_m.jpg

Some older/slower Lotus's that look the same can be had under 60k now. The problem (and beauty) of them is that they hold up their values extremely well. The blue one I posted before is the top of the line/most expensive Lotus Exige S, which goes as fast as a new Ferrari F430 to 100km/hr and is one of the best handling cars in the world.

...unfortunately it's one of the biggest pain in the **** cars to live with in the world too - try and get in one and you'll know :D

Any Car that has a G meter is usually pretty appealing.
ie how many Gs you're pulling
whilst cornering or accelerating!

Checkout the 4WD Twin Turbo Nissan SKyline GTR.

They were basically banned from Bathurst

This model isnt too bad
Nismo R34 Z-Tune

Nismo originally designed the concept of the Z-tune in 2002 when Nissan was putting an end to the R34 Skyline production. The first Z-tune was built in 2003, using a used 2002 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II. It was built with a concept RB26DETT 'Z1' engine. The cylinder diameter was bored out, and the crankshaft was designed with a longer stroke. The engine was now a 2.8L, and produced about 600 hp.

Nismo was then given the approval from Nissan to build 20 Z-tune models. For the 20 production models, the 2.8L engine was revised to allow it to reach 9000 rpm. The turbochargers were supplied by IHI in Japan. The engine is advertised as making as much as 600 hp. This second revision of the Z-tune engine is called the 'Z2'. The bodywork is designed with the same functional components used in Nismo's GT500 racing cars, such as engine bay vents on the hood and fenders, as well as wider fenders for wider wheels. The Z-tune is also improved with an aggressive suspension setup, and a specially designed Brembo brake setup.

The entire car is essentially handmade, with the car being completely stripped and re-built from the chassis up. Engineers reinforced and stiffened the chassis in key areas, completely redesigned the suspension, drivetrain, engine, gearbox and other components so as to work at maximum efficiency and reliability as is expected of a road-going vehicle. Only 20 units exist worldwide and is often regarded as the most expensive (prices for some have been known to exceed AU$500,000) street legal GT-R ever built.

It also comes in RED

hehe yeah
2265a_3_m.jpg

Some older/slower Lotus's that look the same can be had under 60k now. The problem (and beauty) of them is that they hold up their values extremely well. The blue one I posted before is the top of the line/most expensive Lotus Exige S, which goes as fast as a new Ferrari F430 to 100km/hr and is one of the best handling cars in the world.

...unfortunately it's one of the biggest pain in the **** cars to live with in the world too - try and get in one and you'll know :D

This is most likely going to be my next track car with occasional street use. However, I have to fulfill many other priorities along the way.

Back