Private Schools

after touring a couple of schools over the last few dasys we have been so impressed that we have decided to enroll them from kindy. Hope those shares recover in a couple of yers time!

I went to a public primary and a public high school. The primary school was the closest one to where I live and the high school was the next suburb away.

For those who know Melbourne my parents wanted to send me to Genazano or MLC. They asked me what I thought and I told them I wasn't interested. My primary school was pretty brutal. The kids were cool if they had the latest Nikes and they compared what cars their mothers drove! I didn't want a part of that. In saying that the public high school that I went to was a very good one. If I was told by my parents that I would be going to a private school I may have rebelled.

A friend of mine was sent to MLC. She didn't want to go. Her parents said no if's or buts she is going. She was allowed to leave in year 10 when her parents realised that the private school way is not the best option. What a waste of money, could of been better spent.

My kids would prob be sent to a Cotholic primary school (very close and once they get older they can walk home). As for their high school, well I will be giving them the choice as I had. However I am in the Zone appatantly for Balwyn High School a public but a very sought after school that does very well in results.

Back