SIG Meeting April 20th - "SimonJulie" - Thursday night this time

Two for me please .

Saw Julie when she gave a talk to Freestylers many .... years ago and was an inspiration to hear at that stage . Will be interesting to see how they've gone since then .

See Change

Geoff is going to hate me for this.....
The PUB has just called me and advised that they have double-booked that Wednesday.
I have just spoken to Julie - Julie and Simon have agreed to come on the Thursday night - i.e the 20th of April.

So - maybe we should start again ? - or perhaps change the heading of this thread to signify the new date being the 20th.
I hope this suits the people who have already replied to this thread???
I am truly sorry if it does not.:eek:

David.

perky29 said:
Geoff is going to hate me for this...
I don't hate you...

Don't know about Ruby though.

How about-
. We delete all responses about "I will attend"
. I start a new thread containing just responses. That way, if there's any more changes to information, the original "important" thread will stand by itself.

Would that work?

I have sent off a private msg to the 13 people who already have replied to this thread. There is a fair bit of time before the 20th and all of those people are regulars - so they should receive my message in time.
We may as well leave this thread going, if that is ok with the mods?
Thanks for your help guys.:)

PS Nice to see you can now make it Debbie and Andrew :D

2 for me thanks.

I have been to a couple of these, and I dont know who anyone is, so I;ve ended up being a bit of a wallflower.

Would anyone be interested in doing nametags?
I know this is a bit daggy, but it would really break the ice and get people introducing each other.

Any comments??

Xena

Back