So much happening in my life right now

I'm a bit stressed out..... Changing jobs soon, selling my ip, buying new ip. Later on in the year I'm moving back to my ppor and also doing a fitness course at the end of the year. On top of all that I have met someone hehe! ;)

I guess I'll just try to get through the next 6 - 12 months and not put parts of my life on hold for other parts of my life. I'll try to organise myself so I can fit everything in. Now that i'm going out a lot more I guess that means less posting on somersoft and more lurking :( oh well. :)

Are you guys really busy and how do you manage?! Its a good kind of problem to have and I'm excited about so many things in my life. I'll move back to my ppor in Feruary. I miss it so much, I cant wait.

So if your wondering why i'm not posting as much as I have been its because I'll most likely only have time to lurk occasionally. I'll keep the updates coming when I have the time.

I'm a bit stressed out..... Changing jobs soon, selling my ip, buying new ip. Later on in the year I'm moving back to my ppor and also doing a fitness course at the end of the year. On top of all that I have met someone hehe! ;)

I guess I'll just try to get through the next 6 - 12 months and not put parts of my life on hold for other parts of my life. I'll try to organise myself so I can fit everything in. Now that i'm going out a lot more I guess that means less posting on somersoft and more lurking :( oh well. :)

Are you guys really busy and how do you manage?! Its a good kind of problem to have and I'm excited about so many things in my life. I'll move back to my ppor in Feruary. I miss it so much, I cant wait.

So if your wondering why i'm not posting as much as I have been its because I'll most likely only have time to lurk occasionally. I'll keep the updates coming when I have the time.

Good on you alex :)

Sounds like normal day to day life though

Don't do it Alex!

Out of all the changes you mentioned, only one stands out on its own as something to really worry about ...yeah, that's right...."I have met someone".

They will try to change you, believe me, I've been through it. Things like your car, clothes, hair and bathing habits.

You hold the trump card. You are a property investor going through a significant boom. Don't blow it. There are many "someones" out there. The more you meet, the merrier:D

(NB. this does not apply during a property slump!)

I'm glad you've found someone. (And ignore all the gender rubbish... what would they know... they are only men :D:p.

Enjoy!

Gee , few deleted here what's that about.

Anyway , try the other end Alex with divorces and children , properties and debt , then you know busy.

Enjoy the new women but stick to your guns and dreams .

Cheers

My advice is to take one thing at a time. Don't worry about moving back to your PPOR as that is AGES away.

Congrats on the new job though - that is exciting - and of course a new squeeze :)

So for now bit of manageable chunks and chew then swallow and onto the next thing.

Your immediate time consumers are selling your IP, sport, work/new work and a new relationship. That is all manageable, just adjust your focus and priorities and see how you go.

Worry about the other stuff later.

My advise for what it's worth is no matter how busy you are always take some time out for the most important person in your life.....which is you.

As you mentioned its great to be busy but make sure you take time to celebrate life's little wins,however big or small to others

Back