Somersoft Cars

vyberlina ... are the wearing evenly on the missus car? If she is showing the curb a little bit too much love then she could be knocking out the allingment/toe/etc ... which is causing them to wear unevenly.

No - wearing perfectly evenly side to side. Obviously the rears don't get much wear.

I checked the aligned and it's perfect. I suspect it may just be one of those models that uses its tyres a bit more quickly.

No - wearing perfectly evenly side to side. Obviously the rears don't get much wear.

I checked the aligned and it's perfect. I suspect it may just be one of those models that uses its tyres a bit more quickly.

Look, I hate to be the one that breaks the news to you but..... we heard reports of barina doing huuuuge burnouts and donuts in your area.... :eek::D

The Y-man

Look, I hate to be the one that breaks the news to you but..... we heard reports of barina doing huuuuge burnouts and donuts in your area.... :eek::D

The Y-man

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Given how high geared the barina is for such a small engine I reckon it would struggle to spin the wheels on tar at all.

Little cars are more dangerous in crashes than big cars :eek:

Who would have thought...:cool:

http://www.news.com.au/national/lig...al-world-crashes/story-fncynjr2-1226446197372

I must admit I would rather have an older commodore or falcon than a brand new getz or similar just because the little car has a 5* ancap rating

Nice to see my 2005 BMW and hubby's 2006 Facon ute get 5* "real world" ratings .

I found out a little while ago that the brakes work better on the beema than I think my 2001 commodores would have in a similar situation :)

Stillwell Premium? Otherwise, just get their buyer to get you one from the Eastern States. ;)

CJAY, he works for BMW on West Tce, think its coming over from the Eastern States. Its black, so should look pretty sweet! Hopefully its in good condition with not too many Ks on it.

wait til you get the fuel consumption of the CX7. I heard it's very thirsty..
i've had mine for a couple of years now.. i used to worry about the fuel consumption, cause i'd heard the same. i havent found any better or worse than other cars we've owned, and we balance it with the economy of the maz2, which seems to run on the smell of an oily rag.

What has been expensive with your services? Haven't had this issue yet...

maybe i'm a better driver than my hubbie!! it was a fairly early service, and it maybe that a part needing replacing earlier on the maz2, so cant remember the details, sorry!

I have a standard Toyota hilux 3L,TD dual cab, and she is a great all rounder !

Attachments

• QLDUTE.jpg
    QLDUTE.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 70
Drives: 94 mitsubishi pajero SWB. Cuts wicked slides :p Its being sold for an evo 6 (dream car since i was 18)

Previous ride : KTM RC8 1190 (freaken scary!) Kind of shattered i sold it, but then again i bought the IP with it!

39198810150465617520021.jpg

Current rides:

Rocky Mountain 09' Solo 90sst triathlon bike.
Custom build Sram red, just saving up for some zipps.Pictured with MTB pedals

52785110150967578915021.jpg

For all things mountain,

Rocky Mountain 10' Altitude 90 epic bike
Custom build sram XO, DTswiss carbon ex150 forks, lots of other crap! Considering going the DTswiss rear shock. Freaken light for what it is.

dsc00724ze.jpg

For all things riding to the shops/Pool/train
91 carbon lugged Specialized Epic allez with period zipp rear wheel, setup as a tracker.

38063110151869139945021.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the offspring of a one night stand between a racing bike, and a pair of roller blades and a oven muffin tray

Ha ha, nice description.

Without knowing its background, Id say its the result of some serious wind tunnel development to maximise aerodynamics.

Unfortunately the UCI has some pretty strict rules regarding bicycle manufacture and dimensions so the playing field is much closer, of course this bike and many others including mine dont comply!

Check out others by Cervelo, Lotus, Softride etc. Some awesome bike designs out there in the 'non cycling' world.

pinkboy

How did I miss this thread!

Love the old school stuff in here, beautiful cars.

Here are a few of my more recent cars. I can't help but to modify them. They all have produced almost double the power over factory. They all have been punted at the track too!

DragDay431.jpg

R32GTR.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

Back