Where to for Tony ?

Maybe Scott Morrison can deport anybody who applies for a dis support pension lol

There is no way he will change it or get people off it. If he tries he will face the biggest voter backlash in history.

I am certain he will reduce the numbers, people I know are totally teed off with freeloaders rorting the system and are cheering him on. The silent majority don't say much but think plenty and it seems to me they all want a fair go.

I would suggest they start with everyone who has gone onto the DSP since the rules were eased by Labor. Check them first, then check all the ones who have been approved by certain doctors with a high number of patients on the DSP.

The new Disability act is still unfunded, by trimming those who are rorting the system it helps fund those who are in actual need.

I know from experience most people who are actually genuinely disabled would like to be able to work, seen many people with mental and physical disabilities so happy that they got work experience opportunity.

May only be a laundry run for the disabled, sweeping a floor at a garage, picking up glasses at a club, they get so excited and proud that they got a job, makes me smile :)

There is no way he will change it or get people off it. If he tries he will face the biggest voter backlash in history.

You never know there is a 50% chance it may happen,and I think there would be a few people worried about this,and not from the voters backlash side..

Maybe Scott Morrison can deport anybody who applies for a dis support pension lol

I can't wait for the day when we deport Scott Morrison to the Hague to account for his crimes against humanity. Good people will rejoice. Right wingers who favour torture will complain.

Not really.

He signed a deal with a known war criminal in Cambodia.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/view-...fugees-in-abject-poverty-20140928-10n7uh.html

It's the fear of foreigners of the right winged voting populace that is hysterical. Their hysteria and fear has been a great boon to the policy writers of the Abbott government.

They know there are many people out there who's only concern is that Australia will be overrun with foreigners. Therefore on TV our prime minister doesn't debate people anymore, he just slowly repeats campaign slogans such as "stop the boats" and "the carbon tax." And, depressingly, it works.

Has to have short slogans so left communists can understand

And there's certainly no fear of foreigners here, been happy with our net migration rate.

I would suggest they start with everyone who has gone onto the DSP since the rules were eased by Labor. Check them first, then check all the ones who have been approved by certain doctors with a high number of patients on the DSP.

The new Disability act is still unfunded, by trimming those who are rorting the system it helps fund those who are in actual need.

I know from experience most people who are actually genuinely disabled would like to be able to work, seen many people with mental and physical disabilities so happy that they got work experience opportunity.

I have to agree with this. There's definitely rorting going on. It has to be fair so that people who really need it are the ones who get it.
There are definitely lazy and entitled losers around whose only stress is getting found out before they're eligible.
Let's see how SM goes. Let's observe; suspend judgement. Who knows, this could bring out the best in him.
Would love to see him interfacing with disabled people - born that way or come across misfortune. If he did that even once a week, there's no way his compassion won't be sparked unless he's a true narcissist (which is how he currently presents).

Most people who'd be rorting it would be labor voters.
That's just silly.

For example, what about all the right-wingers with incurable depression? Let's not get started on the mindset that gets you there....

That's just silly.

For example, what about all the right-wingers with incurable depression? Let's not get started on the mindset that gets you there....

Not so silly. The Labor party is known to be more orientated towards welfare and social programs. Makes sense that recipients of their generosity (so to speak) would vote for them.

That's not logical at all.
That's like saying that people who are Labor voters are more likely to have an accident which will effect them for the rest of their lives or are more likely to get depression or be born with a handicap.
It's just silly.
I've seen plenty of non-Labor voters with their hands out and with none of the above situations at play.

Last edited:
That's not logical at all.
That's like saying that people who are Labor voters are more likely to have an accident which will effect them for the rest of their lives or are more likely to get depression or be born with a handicap.
It's just silly.
I've seen plenty of non-Labor voters with their hands out and with none of the above situations at play.

No, not saying that at all.

What I am saying, is that once you are in that position, you are more likely to support the hand that feeds you.

The Labor party is known to be more orientated towards welfare and social programs. Makes sense that recipients of their generosity (so to speak) would vote for them.

Liberals are known to be more oriented toward corporate welfare, which dwarfs social welfare.

I have a question for all you 'Liberals are smarter when it comes to the economy' types. What do you think of the 'no tax on super income streams for everyone over 60' legislation introduced as a cheap and obvious (but failed) vote grab by your fiscal heroes?

In 2011 (or around there - might have been 2010) it cost taxpayers $30 billion in lost revenue. That's not since it was enacted, that's in one year. The lost revenue increases every year as more people retire and/or take a super pension. Also take into consideration that old people are very expensive to look after.

So far, we (the taxpayers) have lost over $100 billion because The Gnome desperately wanted back in office. Over time, it is going to end up costing us trillions of dollars (literally) because what party is going to reverse it? That would political suicide. Especially considering our population is aging. It's easy to turn on the tap, but almost impossible to turn it off. Howard knew exactly how irresponsible it was to propose and went ahead and did it anyway.

For what it's worth, I don't align with any party, anywhere along the spectrum. As far as I'm concerned, all politicians, every single one of them are bottom feeding scumbags, no exceptions.

I have a question for all you 'Liberals are smarter when it comes to the economy' types. What do you think of the 'no tax on super income streams for everyone over 60' legislation introduced as a cheap and obvious (but failed) vote grab by your fiscal heroes?

In 2011 (or around there - might have been 2010) it cost taxpayers $30 billion in lost revenue. .

Isn't this being a bit simplistic Mr Fab? For starters, wasn't super introduced to lessen the amount of pension the government would have to pay out to people in retirement? And I think labors Paul Keeting was instrumental in getting it all started?

So sure, there are billions and billions [even 30 billion perhaps?] of tax that's not been paid, but doesn't this have to be balanced by the pensions that also now don't need to be paid? And all this super money [trillions?] has been churning through the economy doing all sorts of things that would be too complicated for me to comprehend? The tax incentives were there to encourage people to put money into super, otherwise not many would have bothered?

See yas's.

The guys a moron, said it before and l'll say t again. He won't have all the cash coming in Howard did either or the mining booms or be able to bringing gst's . Oh that's right hang on , he can put it up though . He won't be able to bring in a petrol excise either actually but oh , that's right , he can always put that up to . Add the bilions they'll take out of education and health , laughing Yeah l know gst supposedly goes to the states but what , no one realizes that because it mostly goes to the states the gov cuts what it gives to the states and they also pinch some of it anyway. And oh yeah that's right , the petrol tax goes into building our roads , it's a nice neat little user pays setup , really cool , except Howard stole most of it and got sprung about what , wasn't that about oh , 6yrs in.
His also gonna get more Aussies killed just like Howard did by kissing US butt and by not closing that mouth of his and just like l said right here back when they got in .
Btw did anyone see his Christmas present to Australia - a quick little chat this morning on how terrorist attacks are imminent so we must be vigilante.
On ya tony. He also gave them "another" , quick lesson on how to easy it is for them to attack us and told them , again, how to do it, nice touch, which l'm not gonna repeat here.
That's the second one l know of where he basically has told them , how to do it , across national TV.

Last edited:
What a load of rubbish random. Stop crying in your milk.

Suck it up mate, just like we had to suck up Juliar and KR. Now that was cringeworthy.

Hey, Wh ere's landlubber ?

Random - spending on schools is fairly ineffective if one can't construct paragraphs.

Fence - banned, sadly

Back