Your next O/S trip - where will you go?

For our next trip we would like to go to Spain and the South of France.

Same here. Planning on traveling to France for 4-6 weeks in June with the family. Just waiting on little ones passport to arrive. Paris, Bordeaux, Provence for now.

Doing Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/KL stop over for a month in July. Enticed by the cheap airfares and accom, plus have hardly done any of Asia

Where off on 14 night Asian cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of Seas(watch the video). Departs Fremantle in March and sails to Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore.

We then get off the ship to spend 6 more nights in Singapore & Kuala Lumpur before flying back to Perth.

No particular order, we travel once a year to different part of the world

North America and Canada
Asia
Europe
South Pacific
South America

This year South Pacific, next year either Europe or North America.
Done Asia.

Still got 35 years plus of travelling to 35 different continents and countries :)

Currently in Bangkok. An overrated place - especially shopping! Prices are on par with Sydney!

I will steer clear of Asia - we keep getting sick - so unable to enjoy the food etc. We booked 8 nights - but I think going forward it will be a few nights in any one place.

Next trip will probably be to the US - may start with Hawaii.

Where off on 14 night Asian cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of Seas(watch the video). Departs Fremantle in March and sails to Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore.

We then get off the ship to spend 6 more nights in Singapore & Kuala Lumpur before flying back to Perth.

Have fun Rick!! We loved KL (shopping that is!!). So much to choose from, and good prices.

I've had people from KL and Singapore come and stay in our Airbnb pad mainly to go shopping. They've done a bit of touristy stuff, too. But shopping was the main draw card. I guess it's just because it's different.

Currently in Bangkok. An overrated place - especially shopping! Prices are on par with Sydney!

I will steer clear of Asia - we keep getting sick - so unable to enjoy the food etc. We booked 8 nights - but I think going forward it will be a few nights in any one place.

Next trip will probably be to the US - may start with Hawaii.

You must have a really weak stomach, I ate absolutely everywhere in Bangkok and didn't get the slightest bit of stomach problems.

I also found it to be very cheap unless you're talking the big international brands

Next O/S trip would probably be Thailand (great value and I long to go back...) or Europe, especially France (super expensive but lifelong dream - never been!)

My 30th is coming up next year so might skip going to Thailand this year in favour of saving up for Europe and IP4 & 5. Gotta build up the passive income so that I can travel often (delayed gratification...)

We leave for Thailand this coming Saturday. Will start in Bangkok & head out to Chiang Mai, then down to Kuala Lumpur.

Not going for shopping, so don't care about looking for bargains, just going to experience the culture & do all the touristy things, but keeping clear of the resorts.

Back to Bali in a few weeks. It's so cheap from Darwin! and such a great place to visit.

Lucky you (and such a short flight). I'm looking at going at the end of the school holidays just for 5-6 days but the flighhts are pretty full. I'm now looking at coming home via Melbourne, Darwin or Perth. Fingers crossed.

Next O/S trip would probably be Thailand (great value and I long to go back...) or Europe, especially France (super expensive but lifelong dream - never been!)

My 30th is coming up next year so might skip going to Thailand this year in favour of saving up for Europe and IP4 & 5. Gotta build up the passive income so that I can travel often (delayed gratification...)

Good stuff Tess - nice way to reward yourself for your 30th.

We have decided once we reach a certain level of equity, we will be doing a business class trip to reward ourselves - I really hope we are able to by the time we are 30 - which is end of 2015.

Well, I was thinking Jupiter but then I reread the body of the OP and realised it was overseas not outer space ;)

Sounds like it will be Japow then. Any tips for good steeps but easily accessible once you land in Narita?

Back