Do U Ebay?

adrian_see said:
Hi Gordon

I'll be bringing in a container of gym equipment in about 2 months.
Brought in a container of 38 pool tables a few weeks ago and sold 30 already.
Another on its way.
Looking for more product with potential.
eBay is an awesome international marketplace to sell product at a tiny cost per sale generated. I see it as a great part time income which anybody can achieve, potentially leading to becoming a full time business.

Regards

Adrian

Adrian,

When do you have to start declaring it as an income??

GG

I think Ebay is a fantastic recource now i've tried it- (mu son told me about it)

I sent some really beautiful furniture to auction and got totally ripped-(auctioneer ignored my reserved) but never ever again!! didnt know about ebay then, but have lately have gotten a really good price for stuff lying around the house that people actually wanted! it reaches such a huge market I guess,

But the postage costs on stuff can be a ripoff I think, $3 books that cost $8 postage ect-

SugarFreeGum said:
Thanks Ruby,

Will these guys organise everything from start to finish?
What type of fees do they charge?
They certainly do SugerFreeGum.......you just let them know what you've ordered and from where, and they then deal directly with your supplier to arrange everything. Its then delivered to your door once it has been cleared through customs. Costs are very dependant on what you are bringing in.....size and weight wise and what shipment method you are using.

Just one thing people do need to be aware of is you will be up for the full GST amount on the shipment, this has to be paid to the freight forwarders usually before it will be released to you. So you need to add that into your equations. Unless of course you are eligible for deferred GST you can find details of that at http://www.ato.gov.au/businesses/content.asp?doc=/content/35446.htm&pc=001/003/022/010/002&mnu=60&mfp=001&st=&cy=1

Ruby :)

Back