First World probs

Was reading a nth nsw paper a few weeks ago and checking through the add sections there was one for "How too cut your power bill in half" just send off $5 bucks to a Gold Coast po box so not thinking too much into it and after all the new laws for Qld and bikies I sent me $5 off,got a letter on Friday nothing inside but a small note and a pair of 20 cent scissors..

I will tell you for free.
Unplug everything except the fridge.
Wear a minors hat with a flash light attached.
If your hot water is electric, turn it on for a few hrs, every 3 days.

Your post made me laugh :)

I will tell you for free.
Unplug everything except the fridge.
Wear a minors hat with a flash light attached.
If your hot water is electric, turn it on for a few hrs, every 3 days.

Your post made me laugh :)

pls tell me you arent serious, especially when compact flouorescents and LEDs have dropped so dramatically in price

Get some solar garden lights from Bunnings. Keep them outside during the day and inside at night - can be taped onto a hardhat.

Was reading a nth nsw paper a few weeks ago and checking through the add sections there was one for "How too cut your power bill in half" just send off $5 bucks to a Gold Coast po box so not thinking too much into it and after all the new laws for Qld and bikies I sent me $5 off,got a letter on Friday nothing inside but a small note and a pair of 20 cent scissors..

really!!! serious!?!?!!?

that is hilarious,
well not hilarious for the people who needed the $5 and were serious

I wonder if that actually is illegal or against some law or regulation

really!!! serious!?!?!!?

that is hilarious,

They didn't lie.
The product supplied did exactly as advertised.

Yeah I sent off for a similar styled ad about doubling the size of something and I got a magnifying glass in the mail.:D

I think my bank must read my posts on here as they sent me Altitude Black this week which comes with the Amex Priority Pass membership.

Your next first world problem will be when you learn the Priority Pass can only be used at only two lounges in Australia... Carins and Melbourne.

My first world problem is that my car can no longer control my Bluetooth phone. I have to press the phone to play music.

someone was complaining that the downside of getting a fat nanny (to avoid excessive hubby interest) is that they eat too much food... I thought of this thread

Your next first world problem will be when you learn the Priority Pass can only be used at only two lounges in Australia... Carins and Melbourne.

Yes - little use for me in Perth but I have Q Lounge access so Australian lounge access is all good.
It will come in handy if I fly OS outside of the Q network

really!!! serious!?!?!!?

that is hilarious,

Well you look at it both ways,the Indian Gentleman that invented the hardware for the USB port had a lot of problems with the start-up phase
no one was interested till he found someone with the same ideas he just needed the right arguments to convince others,that's what I was thinking on the person who controls that po box may have had a idea,with some new tech device that was not on the market,it's only 5 bucks plus a stamp no big deal,unlike if you look back in this site over the years the ones that came and went gave so much advice particularly for financial
matters over time were the most unsuccessful,and I bet any money they lost more then 5 bucks..

When your pool fences and balcony balustrades have aluminium top trim over the glass, and 3/4 supports between the panes, and the bloody things get filled with spiders who make new webs on the glass and you have to continually clean them off, and spend a fortune on surface pest spray....

When your pool fences and balcony balustrades have aluminium top trim over the glass, and 3/4 supports between the panes, and the bloody things get filled with spiders who make new webs on the glass and you have to continually clean them off, and spend a fortune on surface pest spray....

Hi BV,

I have switched to Aldi surface spray, much more successful on my spiders than any other and cheaper too :)

I've had a few web problems myself. I think that they may have been caused by a spider crawling through my computer. I've noticed a few bugs lately.

Back