First World probs

Having to do housework because my wife gets morning sickness and is tired from being pregnant.

***ducking for cover***
That's not first world.

That's everyone who's wife gets morning sickness (mine never did! :p)

First world is not having any paid carer/personal leave left to stay at home and look after her.

That's not first world.

That's everyone who's wife gets morning sickness (mine never did! :p)

First world is not having any paid carer/personal leave left to stay at home and look after her.

It probably wouldnt happen in the third world as they would have paid help!

Lucky you Bayview. Nothing like waking up to the sound and smell of spew :eek:

She is on the road to recovery now so all good at the homefront.

First world problems from Twitter

My parents? wifi can?t cope with all of our devices. This is the worst Christmas ever. Twelfth attempt at sending this?

Right so I'm not getting my Christmas dinner until 2-4ish.

Do you want me to die of starvation

Pretty sure it's breaching my human rights to be woken up by the window cleane

Starbucks is out of straws. This year f***ing sucks already.

It seemed like a good thing to arrange for my new flooring to be fitted today.Now I have to get up to wait for the fitters! Boo!

Feel like I've forgotten how to ski

Don't you hate it when you leave your phone at home...thank the lord for my iPad.

The cleaner is here on my day off and it's all terribly unfortunate, as all I want is to watch TV, and she just won't Hoover quieter.

When I park my car in some of the spaces under my resort , I get bird poo on it and have to call my detail guy for an "in between" clean :(
Spray car with hose to wet and rinse off loose dust etc, Enjo car cleaning cloth, bucket of hot water, Enjo chamois cloth for final wipe-over.

Done in one hour if you get pumped up and go hard.

My twice yearly commitment, if I can be bothered.

I find that rain does enough of a clean for me - silver car; never looks dirty. ;) :D

Spray car with hose to wet and rinse off loose dust etc, Enjo car cleaning cloth, bucket of hot water, Enjo chamois cloth for final wipe-over.

Done in one hour if you get pumped up and go hard.

My twice yearly commitment, if I can be bothered.

I find that rain does enough of a clean for me - silver car; never looks dirty. ;) :D

Just discovered a new careeer for you - Enjo salesman. Enjo, Enjo, Enjo.....

The Y-man

We are in Japan on uber cool trip and so far our small first world issues have been
"I don't like the heated toilet seat" DD5
"I don't like the automatic toilet flushing" DD5
"I keep sliding down my business class seat when I'm sleeping because it's angled lie flat not horizontal lie flat" DS14
"The hotel wifi asks me to log in everyday" DS14

Me? I'm having the time of my life exploring such a cool place. I loved business class, I love my hotel, I love the friendly people I accost on the street to ask questions ALL THE TIME, I love the street vending machines, I love buying food from pictures and no idea what it is, I love the service with a smile, I love how everyone greets you when you enter or leave a restaurant/cafe, I love the lights at night, I love the way pedestrians are treated, I love the shopping, I love Daiso, I love Japan!!!

Me? I'm having the time of my life exploring such a cool place. I loved business class, I love my hotel, I love the friendly people I accost on the street to ask questions ALL THE TIME, I love the street vending machines, I love buying food from pictures and no idea what it is, I love the service with a smile, I love how everyone greets you when you enter or leave a restaurant/cafe, I love the lights at night, I love the way pedestrians are treated, I love the shopping, I love Daiso, I love Japan!!!

Ditto!! I just love how everything works! restaurants are always on time and efficient, all staff are polite, they will repeat the order (if you understand japanese), the food always looks like the picture, there is nothing ever missing/changed, i love how you dont have to negotiate prices for most things, most items have a price printed on them so no need to haggle or wonder how much it is

Just discovered a new career for you - Enjo salesman. Enjo, Enjo, Enjo.....

The Y-man
LOL!

Yes; must admit - when my wife originally mentioned them I thought...:rolleyes:, this is a scam for sure - but I tell ya; they do work; especially the BBQ cleaner and the car glove.

Went camping in baffle creek area,first day walked onto a 0ne metre brown snake missed me,,second day sandfly went into the inner ear,had to flush it out with a cold stubbie,third day motor blew up on the boat,then someone stole all the crab pots don't know what all the rich people do ..

Went camping in baffle creek area,first day walked onto a 0ne metre brown snake missed me,,second day sandfly went into the inner ear,had to flush it out with a cold stubbie,third day motor blew up on the boat,then someone stole all the crab pots don't know what all the rich people do ..
Go skiing at Bear Creek.

It aint easy being a privileged citizen of a developed nation

Middle-Class-Problems-02.jpg

2.jpg

Middle_class_problems_10.jpg

10.jpg

Middle-Class-Problem-Yellowtrace-01.jpg

Back