kudos?

Pitt St said:
Be nice to have a 5 second delay between ones brain and ones mouth - could save alot of arguments.

That reminds me of that poster. Make sure one's brain is engaged before opening mouth.

See Change

Meaningless banter, what meaningless banter... ;)

Methinks Mark is trying to get to the magic 1,000 :p

Obviously See Changes comment was tongue in cheek...

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
And mine is only 4, but you're not 4 times nicer than me so how can that be! :D

Cheers,
MW
Mine is 5.

The thing that is a problem with this system is that if a group of friends all with a high kudos power (and I'm not saying this would happen, just hypothetical folks) wanted to they could effectively have their own little kudos giving party. Making themselves seem quite important. Whereas, if you are affecting newbies without any kudos giving power, your kudos will stay the same.

Maybe a fairer system would be that everyone have the same kudos giving power.

skater said:
Mine is 5.

The thing that is a problem with this system is that if a group of friends all with a high kudos power (and I'm not saying this would happen, just hypothetical folks) wanted to they could effectively have their own little kudos giving party. Making themselves seem quite important. Whereas, if you are affecting newbies without any kudos giving power, your kudos will stay the same.

Maybe a fairer system would be that everyone have the same kudos giving power.

Just trying to queue jump I see Skater , maybe useingthe roller shoes.;)

See Change

skater said:
Maybe I'm having a blonde day, but I don't understand.:confused:
Methinks See Change is talking about the rankings based on kudos received. He reckons you might be suggesting your own little kudos party to edge a few points up. Not that I'd be one to be involved in any such ring as that would be unethiak.. doh! unethika... doh! I always have trouble with that word! ;)

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Methinks See Change is talking about the rankings based on kudos received. He reckons you might be suggesting your own little kudos party to edge a few points up. Not that I'd be one to be involved in any such ring as that would be unethiak.. doh! unethika... doh! I always have trouble with that word! ;)

Cheers,
Michael.
Ahh, now I get it.:eek: BUT I don't consider that I'm one of the ones with a high kudos power. I was referring to those whose kudos power runs into double digits.

skater said:
Ahh, now I get it.:eek: BUT I don't consider that I'm one of the ones with a high kudos power. I was referring to those whose kudos power runs into double digits.

I think Geoff is the onbly one in double digits . I think I'm on 9 , untill april.

PS I hadn't noticed you were that close to 1000 posts...;)

See Change

Back