MELBOURNE - April Easter Dinner

Folks,

in our last meeting we did come up with another excuse for another outing/dinner... I have therefore made a booking for us to go back to The Moreland Hotel in Brunswick for this evening, full details being:

When: Tuesday 25th April
Time: 6.30pm
Where: The Moreland Hotel
Address: 882 Sydney Road, Brunswick - ph: 9386 3748
URL: http://www.melbournepubs.com/v/496/

If you intend to come along, pls reply to this post, that way I can make ensure we do have adequate space on tables (I've booked in 30 seats, but due to the large venue, we can easily increase the capacity)...

For anyone that hasn't been to one of our Dinners, its very informal (we chat about everying & anything, from property to shares to businesses, cars, etc...). Everyone is welcome (feel free to bring along friends, partners, etc.) including kids, which they do have some great kids areas (not the pokies :) but some great swings)...

I hope to see you there...

Cheers,

Manny.

Would have loved to be there, but its a really bad day for us.

Hopefully we can make the next one. :(

Pick a better day next time Manny. :p

Spiderman said:
Note that it's a public holiday (ANZAC Day), but I'll be there.

Peter

Someone else (the better half) just brought up the fact it was Anzac Day. Not that it will affect my being there, other than I'll probably get ther early than late :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

The date wasn't intentional (falling on a Anzac day), but seeing it is a public holiday, we can take advantage of the "reduced" peak hour traffic we should encounter getting there...

Looking forward to the catch up...

Cheers,

Manny.

Hello Manny

Thanks as always for organising this

Mike and I will be there. The Moreland does do low calorie dinners, doesn't it (wink!);)

Cheers

Kristine

Hi Kristine,

sounds great... The Moreland does have great foods for my "SEE FOOD DIET" :) so should include a low calorie menu (especially those yummy cakes) ;)

See you then...

Cheers,

Manny.

I would have loved to come but unfortunately I will be busy elsewhere!Being a new member to the forum I think it would be fascinating to meet "like minded" people.I would like to come next time for a meeting or a social get together!!! :(

Hi Manny,

I will be there. Please put me down for 2 seats. Looking forward to a nice feed and great company :)

Regards,
Ozi

Back