TIME: 7.00pm for tea, coffee, chat
7.30pm start

SPEAKER: Peter Spann

VENUE: The Roxbury Bar
182 St Johns Rd
Glebe
(Blue Room upstairs to the right)

COST: Free

The pub has $5 "bangers and mash" on Tuesday nights if you want to eat first.

ALL WELCOME

Please RSVP this time either via PM or reply to the thread.

on street parking free after 6pm in some streets - check the signs!

Peter 147 said:
Well done Ani

Do us regulars reserve our seat now?

Count me in.

Peter 147

more like ............well done Peter for making time to do it:)

Seats reserved!

Thanks for organising this ani, and for giving me plenty of warning !! I have only tentative plans for that week, and the plans were actually to be teaching here in Sydney ... so I think I've got a good chance of being able to attend - mark me down for one seat please !

(And thanks Peter for making the time)

Many thanks as always to Ani for organising this. And to Peter for making himself available to be bombarded with questions.

Reserve a comfy seat for me.

Regards,

Kenny

I'll be there with Vicki in tow, maybe even bring a couple of older offspring ..

Wonder if you'll have to book a larger venue ani :D

See Change

Can someone please explain to me the style of these gatherings? I love listening to presenters, but I'm not into the chit chat and mingling, so perhaps this is not for moi?

Definitely come anyway, Glebe. Even if it's to listen to what Peter has to say, maybe put some faces to names and then shoot thru.

It's all about a sense of community and a sharing of ideas/opinions. I'm hopeless at the whole "mingling, chit chat" stuff. :)

Regards,

Kenny

Glebe said:
Can someone please explain to me the style of these gatherings? I love listening to presenters, but I'm not into the chit chat and mingling, so perhaps this is not for moi?

How about sitting down and sharing a beer (or other frosty beverage) ? Would that be easier for you ? It's more in line with what actually happens at these things.

Sim said:
How about sitting down and sharing a beer (or other frosty beverage) ? Would that be easier for you ? It's more in line with what actually happens at these things.

Oh, alright, you've twisted my arm :)

I'd like to attend Ani. I haven't heard Peter speak before or read any of his writings, but this seems like a good initiation - an informal function with a few like-minded people and an ale or two :)

Pardon my stupidity but what does SIG mean ?

Thanks.

Hi Tandella

Glad you are coming:)

SIG is short for Sydney Investors Group.............nothing TOO sinister:D

cheers
ani

Tandella said:
I'd like to attend Ani. I haven't heard Peter speak before or read any of his writings
Time to start reading- check out the threads http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16897 or http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17359

Even better, buy his new book- How You Could Build A $10 Million Property Portfolio In Just 10 Years for $27.95 - it's well worth a read, and you'll be better able to ask questions on the night- unless you have too many ales first :D

Hi Geoff,

Yeah, I've read about Steve on the forum but am yet to read any of his books.

Is it essential that I read Wealth Magic before How You Could Build A $10 Million Property Portfolio In Just 10 Years ?

Tandella said:
Yeah, I've read about Steve on the forum but am yet to read any of his books.
I assume you meant Peter, not Steve?
Tandella said:
Is it essential that I read Wealth Magic before How You Could Build A $10 Million Property Portfolio In Just 10 Years ?
Not at all. But you may be able to borrow Wealth Magic from the library- the $10M book probably is not there yet.

geoffw said:
I assume you meant Peter, not Steve?
Yep, my mistake. I was reading up on Navra at the time I wrote my last post :) Probably a good idea that I get his name sorted before I see him :D

I actually quite like "Steve Spann" as a name. Maybe we could use it for the name of a TV show:

"Steve Spann. The $10 million dollar man"

Hmm, may be it's been done already.

Regards,

Kenny

PS. Okay, yes, work is slow today.

Back