SIG Meeting April 20th - "SimonJulie" - Thursday night this time

Perky,

Unfortunately I may not be able to make it after all... :( That's a real bugger as I would have loved to hear Simon and Julie speak! By all accounts it will be an excellent night!!

I have to pick up Aden from his Grandparents who are baby sitting. They live at Castle Hill and its a fair bit of driving to get from Chatswood to Castle Hill then to Glebe then back to Narrabeen and all with a tired 8 month old. I think we might just admit defeat and go straight from Castle Hill to Narrabeen and get the little tot some dinner and into bed...

Seriously dissappointed though.

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Perky,

Unfortunately I may not be able to make it after all... :( That's a real bugger as I would have loved to hear Simon and Julie speak! By all accounts it will be an excellent night!!

I have to pick up Aden from his Grandparents who are baby sitting. They live at Castle Hill and its a fair bit of driving to get from Chatswood to Castle Hill then to Glebe then back to Narrabeen and all with a tired 8 month old. I think we might just admit defeat and go straight from Castle Hill to Narrabeen and get the little tot some dinner and into bed...

Seriously dissappointed though.

Cheers,
Michael.

Hey Micheal

Deligate it and let wife do it ;) just convince her that its quality time with the tot.

I need another seat, so that 3 for me.

Cheers

wish-ga said:
Please refresh my memory... was a small cover charge introduced? I remember talk that the venue is no longer free.

If a projector needs hiring, you may have to cough up a few dollars :)

No projector, just a whiteboard. So no cover charge.
If anyone wants to bring some tim tams or bickies I dont mind.
I will supply the tea/coffee and sugar.

The talk @ Roxbury 20th April

Hi,
Is it too late to come along tomorrow? There will be two of us, Can I ring you to confirm? Have not been before.

tinay said:
Hi,
Is it too late to come along tomorrow? There will be two of us, Can I ring you to confirm? Have not been before.

Hi tina

Glad you can come.

There is room so just turn up. The room is upstairs to the right.

cheers

Back