What do you do?

Contract paraplanner. Currently working on building up some contracts and eventually become a Contract paraplanner/Professional traveller.

If you like Pattaya, then that says more about your character than anything else.

What's wrong with Pattaya? We used to have a bad reputation but we are cleaning that up and succeeding as evidenced by the increase in family tourism, particular from Russia and the Middle East. On the other hand Phuket is full of drugs, paedos, prostitutes and criminals which says a lot about your character and choice of place to live.

Nah its 84 a week or 168 a block only do 13 blocks a year so its

168x13

I wish I could do 168hrs a week id gross over 8k a week then :D

Im still having a dumb moment

Isnt it 168hours per fortnight worked x 26 blocks (52 weeks divide by 2 weeks) over a year? Equals 4368 hours worked per year?

Im still having a dumb moment

Isnt it 168hours per fortnight worked x 26 blocks (52 weeks divide by 2 weeks) over a year? Equals 4368 hours worked per year?

Haha Rixter trust me man :D

52/2 so 26 weeks of working on a equal time roster

So 7 days in 1 week and 12 hrs a day

7x12 = 84hrs a week

26 weeks of work

84x26 = 2184

Its 26 weeks total work or 13 blocks if you want to make it more complex I used to get 20 days holiday a year. So I only worked 23 weeks :D

deuce, whats's the average annual gross salary for a roster like theone you have?

Varies a lot mate but say $40-50

2/2 is $87k - $109k
2/1 is $117k - $147k

Then some places have production/safety/whatever bonus's that can be 2k-10k per year. Some places also have penalties for nightshift. Some places give holidays and sickies as well.

That answer your question?

Varies a lot mate but say $40-50

2/2 is $87k - $109k
2/1 is $117k - $147k

Then some places have production/safety/whatever bonus's that can be 2k-10k per year. Some places also have penalties for nightshift. Some places give holidays and sickies as well.

That answer your question?

it does Deuce, thanks.

Haha Rixter trust me man :D

52/2 so 26 weeks of working on a equal time roster

So 7 days in 1 week and 12 hrs a day

7x12 = 84hrs a week

26 weeks of work

84x26 = 2184

Its 26 weeks total work or 13 blocks if you want to make it more complex I used to get 20 days holiday a year. So I only worked 23 weeks :D

Rixter, loving your new hairstyle mate. The blonde really suits you!

Ah rodger that! Now if you can also tell me where I left my glass of cognac I'd be very appreciative. ;)

Sorry I've highjacked the thread and better get it back on track.. What do I do?? - well by the looks of it here, I obviously drink too much! ;)

Go the mighty Dockers! :)

Haha, I'm sure people will get a laugh out of it. What is it that you do Rix I got the impression you were FIFO but obviously that not the cause so now I'm curious.

Back