Acceptable Behaviour?

WOW thats an amazing goal adn committment! GOod work i am very proud of you even if you are only on here! And we haven't officially met!

However.....I am on the opposite end of the spectrum. I am thin and always have been.

I have lots of GF's that are country and bigger and most do not take care of themselves or bother to.

Yet they all make comments about me. Like your so thin or the evil eye when their BF comes up to say hi (although i am NO threat) etc etc...

So it goes both ways i guess its just more socially acceptable to make comments about thinner people and get away with it.

I just ignore any girls snide comments and relate it back to them being unhappy with themselves. And its not me or my fault.

You just have to let it go, and continue to live your life knowing full well its too short to worry about others peoples apparent lakc of self confidence and need to lash out at others.

But keep up to good work i am sure you will be fine. Its all mind over matter, control the mind control the matter!

Cheers!

Back