QUIZ: 20qs. Thirst

Many thanks for bumping up a nearly 4 year old thread SOS :eek:

I think the fact there were no replies at the time says it all - I can't even remember posting it ;)

Jamie.

Jamie said:
Many thanks for bumping up a nearly 4 year old thread SOS :eek:

I think the fact there were no replies at the time says it all - I can't even remember posting it ;)

Jamie.
Jamie

There's a vague possibility that this post may have pushed it up a bit.

Even though it was Google which found the answer, it was a good answer. Thanks.

Pipes froze
Snowed in
Locked himself in the basement/garage?
Droppin' Es in the living room & he didn't have a chuppa chupp

Wish-ga, you are funny!

Answer: The person's home is a houseboat and he ran out of water while on an extended cruise.

Spiderman linked to the answer but you need to "highlight" it, as the answer is
same background color...there are a heap of other lateral thinking puzzle question things there too, designed to drive you to drink unless you realise you can highlight for the answers. :)

Drive you to drink; dying of thirst...it's ok I'll go home.;)

...I maybe a bit slow, but wouldn't you be able to fetch a little water over the side of the boat...you know, maybe drink out of your shoe :eek: ....like if you had no cups or chuppa chupps to dangle.;)

That's assuming your cruising on freshwater...they did say a houseboat, that's why I'm thinking freshwater...maybe I should email this lateral question poser to be a little more specific...ie salt water or freshwater...anyway if it's a houseboat it has cooking facilities, wouldn't you be able to get creative with flame? and also don't forget, there is always urine....you go first mate.;)

....Jeez, and forgot the damn radio, never said the radio didn't work did they!
Not that you can drink it, but I thought order in or something...

our obsession said:
...ie salt water or freshwater...anyway if it's a houseboat it has cooking facilities, wouldn't you be able to get creative with flame?

Mmmm..... get saltwater, boil it, catch steam (over sized lid), collect condesate - desalinated water :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

TheCamel said:
a chuppachup wouldn't stop you frmo dehydration..
it just keeps your sugar levels up

I understand that as a camel hydration is your field of expertise :D but do camels rave? Although doing nothing to replenish water in their body cuppa chupps stop ravers from "feeling" thirsty.... dry mouth side effect of some party drugs.... unfortunately dehydration still occurs and people pass out and worse....

Whooo-hooo arms in the air forumites!

Back