Western Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 25/03/15

For anyone that is still confused, we have the following attendees planning to make it on Wednesday, 25th March.

Skater
Bargainhunter
Travelbug
Sash
Ari X
Wombat777
Nem
Cong
Redom
Alexhene
mbush8
datto
MsAli
Monalisa
Beachgirl ?
digger253 ?
aaronjod ?
Richard Feynman ?
Zomg ?

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'll try to get there a bit earlier & reserve some tables. It should be a great meeting.

how would one get to wenty leagues by public transport?
Seems a bit of a hike from the station

I have absolutely no idea. In fact, I've never been to Wenty Leagues before, but Hubby will probably have the same problem. Depending on what time he gets there will depend on if I can collect him. If there's others around at the same time, I don't mind collecting them as well.

it's about a 1km walk from the station. Best way to avoid walking near the main roads for the majority is to walk down Station St til you reach Smith St. Walk down Smith St and this will take you to a set of lights on Cumberland Highway which has pedestrian lights. Continue down Smith st and there is an entrance to the club just past the park.

i had a quick look but couldn't see any bus routes that go that way.

Its a bit of walk, 10-15 mins. I should be able to come adn can take 2 people from the station as I would come down cumberland hwy

Yep, Wenty Leagues, 25th March. See you all there. Approx 6.30pm. Meet in the Bistro!

Nice spot....I've been there quite a few times.

Great food..

when you sign in, make sure you join up as a member - its free - and it gets you a nice discount off your food & drinks.

Back