About men and women

property_girl:

I absolutely agree with you that there are a group of posters here who incessantly discuss the evils of women (there's yet another thread in the Legal subforum) and often link to questionable websites, but I think you've completely lost the plot if you consider Reddit a hate site and any links to it should be deleted. I also think it's unreasonable to deem anything related to the so-called manosphere as 'hate'. Blanket statements are the problem, not the solution.

property_girl, I don't read any of the sites you listed. For clarification purposes and because I have nothing to hide, here is a list of the Manosphere related sites that I *do* read:

Jack Donovan (www.jack-donovan.com)
Anarcho-Introvert (www.anarcho-introvert.com)
Apocalypse Cometh (www.apocalypsecometh.com)
Kid Strangelove (www.kidstrangelove.com)
M3 (whoism3.wordpress.com)
The Private Man (theprivateman.wordpress.com)
The Rational Male (www.therationalmale.com)
The Spearhead (www.the-spearhead.com)

There you go.

By the way, how would you know which sites I do go to and if I am an MRA (as you claim) without having hacked into my computer? Are you confessing to hacking into my computer?

property_girl:

I absolutely agree with you that there are a group of posters here who incessantly discuss the evils of women (there's yet another thread in the Legal subforum) and often link to questionable websites, but I think you've completely lost the plot if you consider Reddit a hate site and any links to it should be deleted. I also think it's unreasonable to deem anything related to the so-called manosphere as 'hate'. Blanket statements are the problem, not the solution.

Especially when Reddit has /r/Feminism.

:p

Hi CJay, just thought I would quickly step in here and point out a couple of things:

but I think you've completely lost the plot if you consider Reddit a hate site and any links to it should be deleted. I also think it's unreasonable to deem anything related to the so-called manosphere as 'hate'. Blanket statements are the problem, not the solution.

The solution is for the woman-bashing to stop. Reddit is a major contributor, as is the manosphere. They feed the ignorant, the disenfranchised, the militant and the angry.

Back