About Asian Women

I agree fully. My friends frequent these bars in Asia. How it works is the owner fills these bars in Singapore and Malaysia with extremely beautiful, sexy and young models from Thai. Most of them are office girls or uni grads. They are really 8/10 - 10/10 in looks. So the guys go in there, and the gals will come and say hi and drink with them. Then, after a bit of chatting or singing, the girls will start asking you to buy them a bottle of whiskey or whatever cocktail. It can cost SG$300 a bottle. I have seen some SG$900 a bottle. Also, the girls may say "I am going on stage for a catwalk performance, can you buy me a flower". The manager will come when the girl is on stage to ask you to make a contribution of $100 - $1000 which the manager will give to the girl in the form of a 'pageant banner', or flower, or crown. I have seen men giving SG$1000 before... Some of my friends particularly likes to go to these places and befriend these girls - dinners, coming over to his place after work, movies, etc.... but it all comes down to spending money. Once the money stops flowing, the fun stops. It's very easy to blow $1000 in 2 hours at these bars. Cos every 15 minutes the girls will start asking you to buy something. These are actually salesgirl for the bar owner, they have a quota to sell every day.

Your friends are newbies. Never fall into the trap of buying lady drinks or flowers unless you intend to barfine her. Tell the mamasang you just want to have a few drinks and relax. If you see a girl you like then gesture her over and do the interview. If you want to take her then order her a LD (single, not double) and pay the barfine. I don't understand why your friends are going in there to buy LD's if they have no intention of barfining.

Back