About Asian Women

I'm not Indian, nor do I know any, but when. It says on a profile "no Indians please" I feel sorry for them, I don't put on my profile "no fat chicks" or "no retards" or "no gold diggers". My profile is full of what attracts me

Unfortunately, life is not fair and we don't play on a level playing field. He just has to make the best of the situation he finds himself in.

Last edited:
not good looking (looks like Eminem's face/hair), skinny (look like on drugs)

:D:D

Hi everyone,
Here's my 20 baht worth:

Could it just be that many men find Asian women more attractive, because....that's just the way it is....?

Like how most men would prefer a young, slim girl with high cheekbones, small nose, full lips, big eyes, bambi eyelashes, thick hair etc
vs an old, obese woman with a muffin top, hair on her upper lip and chin etc

It could be that Asian women just happen to have the kind of looks and features that attract more men (not just white, other races also).
And no, I don't know what it is exactly, apart from the shiny hair, fine skin and slim figures.

Try asking an evolutionary psychologist.

There was a survey on this sort of stuff in the news a while back. I tried googling it but no luck tonight.
I think the results were:
Asian women voted most attractive by men of all races.
Black women voted least attractive by men of all races, except black men.

There were a multitude of races assessed for all sorts of combinations (black men rating white women, asian men rating hispanic women etc etc).

Interesting deviation from the original topic, albeit getting a bit catty.

This is a topic that I've always been very interested in due to personal reasons

There are heaps of theories such as ...

The list goes on for ever,

Unfortunately, racism is quite rife in the psyche of Australians, even though they claim they aren't.

I've got an Indian friend who isn't interested in Indian women, and says he's approached over 1000 women online and in person and has got 998 rejections, and he is actually a really nice guy, fully aussiefied (born here), good job, looks ok, but finds it tough,
I do feel sorry for him, watching him lose faith in himself

Well I, for one, have met heaps of rich, well-educated, intelligent, well-mannered, respectful, smoldering Asian guys and I certainly don't agree with any of those stereo-types. Not to say that all Asian guys are wonderful but a lot are.
I've also wondered why there is a strange imbalance. I saw plenty of racial combinations when I lived and worked in SW Sydney (the younger ones).
Many Indian guys are also very good-looking. Your friend is going to have to break out and play with the stereotype somehow.
In general, women need to know that a man loves them for the person they are - they don't want to be a passport to a better life via external factors. Maybe there's the hesitation because they think they'll be used because they're Australian - but that's just a guess.
Why not add another out-landish generalisation to the thread: Men are also more conservative than women - more expectations placed on them by parents maybe?

Sorry to say this but lots of asian girls still have the belief that "Western men are superior and make beautiful mixed babies". Seen too many girls who will be extremely polite, open, friendly with western guys, but get all arrogant and unfriendly towards asian guys. How about that, racist against your own race?

I once have a friend who is from Hong Kong, she had tons of HK guys chasing after her in Australia. They were rich, with a degree, nice guys, sends her flowers. She rejected them all, just nitpicking saying "he's too boring, etc". Then she got herself an Aussie bf. No job, on the dole, tattoos,not good looking (looks like Eminem's face/hair), skinny (look like on drugs), no ambitions just hanging around. And she says she found the love of her life! And she got played after a few months. My theory is that these girls think they got an 'upgrade' if they get a western bf, because they think western is better than asian in many ways.

Japanese women for one like western guys, especially French (they think "romantic"). In Japan, they even have women's cafes where the waiters are "white" and come from France.

I once lived with 2 French students in Sydney. One of them told me this Japanese girl was looking for a french language tutor because she wanted to learn the language. But when he went to her house, she treats it like a date. Even offered herself to him. He didn't think she was attractive, so didn't take the bait. Then he asked our other French housemate to become the replacement tutor, and within a month they started living together, LOL. The first guy then told me not to tell the 2nd guy how his gf offered herself before.

That is very common with the Japanese ladies, there still is a strong mentality of "omg America" phenenomenon, it's not as bad as it used to be,
Over the past couple of years, there has been a strong focus on Eurasian people, the catwalk is full of half Japanese models (mind you both males and females are gorgeous) often coming from not so attractive parents. I recently chatted to ajapanese modelling agency rep, and they said they are looking for Eurasian people. And hence the obsession with white culture in this respect has increased

Google Jessica michibata, her husband, her parents, her sisters

And you can see why Japanese women think like they do

And by the way, she is an 11/10 in my books (I would amputate my leg for her)

Wow! that's the 2nd thing we've agreed on in about 6 weeks.
The rest of it's waffle though.
Plenty of women like Asian guys and I've seen it in action.
The reason for a lot of Asian girls chasing Aussie guys is that they think they'll get a guy who treats them as an equal. Some do, some even treat them better.
Then there's the others.:(

Well I, for one, have met heaps of rich, well-educated, intelligent, well-mannered, respectful, smoldering Asian guys and I certainly don't agree with any of those stereo-types. Not to say that all Asian guys are wonderful but a lot are.
I've also wondered why there is a strange imbalance. I saw plenty of racial combinations when I lived and worked in SW Sydney (the younger ones).
Many Indian guys are also very good-looking. Your friend is going to have to break out and play with the stereotype somehow.
In general, women need to know that a man loves them for the person they are - they don't want to be a passport to a better life via external factors. Maybe there's the hesitation because they think they'll be used because they're Australian - but that's just a guess.
Why not add another out-landish generalisation to the thread: Men are also more conservative than women - more expectations placed on them by parents maybe?

Oh please, if I'm listing heaps of theories, then obviously they are not all my views

And yes they are generalisations, if that's what the general population believes, you just have to accept that's what they believe, true or not

Oh please, if I'm listing heaps of theories, then obviously they are not all my views

And yes they are generalisations, if that's what the general population believes, you just have to accept that's what they believe, true or not

well, you're just a bit difficult.
I have no idea what you're on about.

What about the idea that an older Aussie male wants to marry a Thai woman so he can get a visa and operate a business there? This guy doesn't have any cash or assets to get scammed, more likely $2 companies. He is talking about owning businesses in SE Asia to support his lifestyle expenses. I think he has run out of financially-independent Aus women who will allow a dole bludger to live rent-free with them.

What about the idea that an older Aussie male wants to marry a Thai woman so he can get a visa and operate a business there? This guy doesn't have any cash or assets to get scammed, more likely $2 companies. He is talking about owning businesses in SE Asia to support his lifestyle expenses. I think he has run out of financially-independent Aus women who will allow a dole bludger to live rent-free with them.

A few things in your scenario don't make sense:

1. A Thai woman would never marry a foreigner with no cash or assets.

2. A financially-independent Aus woman would never allow a dole bludger to live with her rent free.

3. A foreigner cannot get a visa to stay in Thailand long term just because he marries a local. I have friends who live there and are married with children who regularly do visa runs. The Thai govt don't care about foreigners. Thais only tolerate foreigners because of the money you bring into the country. Don't be fooled by their fake smiles.

I'm sorry guys, but spending a lot of time in a poor Asian country and hanging around at the bars with pretty young Asian women fawning over you is not something to be proud of. If men fall for it, marry and then get ripped off, they have only themselves to be blamed. All the blood has left their brain and rushed to their p####, and they have no thinking capacity left. Men fall for so much when there is the promise of s##! Wake up boys.

I still can't figure out if you're a guy or girl but let's get back on topic about Thai women being deceitful and how men can protect themselves against the long con.

The more in touch with reality you are, the more you'll be protected from the vices that you may attract when you're delusional and confused.
I'd recommend a meditation retreat. Try it and see how you go.

It seems we have some polymaths in our midst, not only property magnates but experts on everything from Thai brides (don't trust them), ladyboys (they are faking transexuality to make more money as prostitutes), what makes a man a real man (not trimming eyebrows) and what women really want (50 Shades of Grey).

I'm sorry guys, but spending a lot of time in a poor Asian country and hanging around at the bars with pretty young Asian women fawning over you is not something to be proud of. If men fall for it, marry and then get ripped off, they have only themselves to be blamed. All the blood has left their brain and rushed to their p####, and they have no thinking capacity left. Men fall for so much when there is the promise of s##! Wake up boys.

I agree fully. My friends frequent these bars in Asia. How it works is the owner fills these bars in Singapore and Malaysia with extremely beautiful, sexy and young models from Thai. Most of them are office girls or uni grads. They are really 8/10 - 10/10 in looks. So the guys go in there, and the gals will come and say hi and drink with them. Then, after a bit of chatting or singing, the girls will start asking you to buy them a bottle of whiskey or whatever cocktail. It can cost SG$300 a bottle. I have seen some SG$900 a bottle. Also, the girls may say "I am going on stage for a catwalk performance, can you buy me a flower". The manager will come when the girl is on stage to ask you to make a contribution of $100 - $1000 which the manager will give to the girl in the form of a 'pageant banner', or flower, or crown. I have seen men giving SG$1000 before... Some of my friends particularly likes to go to these places and befriend these girls - dinners, coming over to his place after work, movies, etc.... but it all comes down to spending money. Once the money stops flowing, the fun stops. It's very easy to blow $1000 in 2 hours at these bars. Cos every 15 minutes the girls will start asking you to buy something. These are actually salesgirl for the bar owner, they have a quota to sell every day.

For me, I rather put my money into stocks or property. You know nothing lasting can come out of having relationship or fling with these money diggers.

Back