About Asian Women

Anyhow,you were burnt but you can't say all thai's are like that.

You have much to learn grasshopper :D

Can I ask a question: what is it about Asian women that men love so much? I have always wanted to know.

Some guys get yellow fever because they're generally more feminine and have nice bodies.. most of them aren't overweight like white women tend to be. But you can't generalize and say "Asian women" because some are better marriage/girlfriend material than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask a question: what is it about Asian women that men love so much? I have always wanted to know.

Jeez. Sounds like something some of my mates say.

Asians can be tall, short, fat, skinny, dark, light.
In the same way, African, middle eastern, hispanic or european women can be.

That is a very broad brush. Not all 'asians' are pushovers or feminine or anything of the sort.

I have a preferred body/personality type. I've dated Italians, Serbians, Iranians, Australians and my last girlfriend who was Taiwanese who fit that type.

This whole concept of 'yellow fever' is stupid. Mens' preferences when it comes to women are the following:

1. Young
2. Attractive
3. Feminine

That's it. It doesn't matter what colour their skin is or where they are from. A man is either attracted to a woman or he isn't. The end.

Not all 'asians' are pushovers or feminine or anything of the sort.

My ex-girlfriend is Japanese and I have known/been friends with many many Asian women over the course of my life. Although I very rarely hear it these days, I still sometimes get the 'You only like Asian women because they're submissive' line.

The stock answer when someone says this to me is: 'You clearly have never dated an Asian woman, have you.'

On that same token, I would ask, why is that asian males are less desired by western females? Especially comparing the odds of WM/AF, vs, AM/WF

What is about Asian male that is so un-desirable ladies?

Western teenage girls go gaga over J-pop and K-pop stars, so I don't know that your comment is correct. But Asian men are generally not as masculine as their European or Western counterparts.

I am not referring to movie / music stars.

What I meant was, you can see that many western males have a preference, let's say "I prefer Asian females"
It is very rare to hear a Western female to say, "I prefer Asian males", in my lifetime, I have only encountered less than a hand full who has this sort of desire.

Now, your comment about masculinity, and that Asian males are perceived less masculine
Are you suggesting females prefer a man's man? Does not seem to be the case with metro sexual men on the rise, especially in Victoria.

My ex-girlfriend is Japanese and I have known/been friends with many many Asian women over the course of my life. Although I very rarely hear it these days, I still sometimes get the 'You only like Asian women because they're submissive' line.

The stock answer when someone says this to me is: 'You clearly have never dated an Asian woman, have you.'

Most guys are intimidated by the women I date.

Attractive, yet successful and ambitious. Far from pushovers. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My ex-Taiwanese GF, I'd take her to a party walk out for a minute and come back to a crowd around her. She could dominate a room no-sweat. Since we are on a property forum, she was younger and has a much larger portfolio than mine too.

She is quite the charmer, it upset her it never worked on me.

My ex before that was quite the same. Iranian, well travelled, well paid and quit wordly.

I cringe when I meet submissive women. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me. Then again, I have pretty strong frame control, so I can be in a relationship with a strong woman.

It is very rare to hear a Western female to say, "I prefer Asian males", in my lifetime, I have only encountered less than a hand full who has this sort of desire.

Size wise (body! not other parts) Asian males can be smaller than Western females. I'm considered tall as Asian (normal in Western) ... many of male friends are similar heights and size or smaller/ thinner than me...

Now, your comment about masculinity, and that Asian males are perceived less masculine. Are you suggesting females prefer a man's man? Does not seem to be the case with metro sexual men on the rise, especially in Victoria.

No, I am not suggesting women prefer a man's man--that is what you have inferred. There is a whole spectrum of 'manliness'--from the effeminate to the Neanderthal--and the notion of manliness is constantly changing. If by 'metrosexual men' you are referring to men who pluck their eyebrows, wax and use skincare, that is more because of the rising objectification of men in the media. If, by 'metrosexual', you mean that more men than ever now take part in the raising of their children, see their marriage as an equal partnership and are more emotionally available, more power to them--that is a good thing and a signal that we are evolving as human beings.:)

No, I am not suggesting women prefer a man's man--that is what you have inferred. There is a whole spectrum of 'manliness'--from the effeminate to the Neanderthal--and the notion of manliness is constantly changing. If by 'metrosexual men' you are referring to men who pluck their eyebrows, wax and use skincare, that is more because of the rising objectification of men in the media. If, by 'metrosexual', you mean that more men than ever now take part in the raising of their children, see their marriage as an equal partnership and are more emotionally available, more power to them--that is a good thing and a signal that we are evolving as human beings.:)

Ok, then please elaborate what you mean by:
"But Asian men are generally not as masculine as their European or Western counterparts."

Wow, this thread proves you are never too old to learn.

On why men prefer asians; When I've traveled to Asia, when first arriving i think asian women are very attractive. Same when i see them around in aus. This is due to the lack of them in wa i suspect and they being something exotic.

When Coming back to Australia after a few weeks in asia i am amazed at how attractive Anglo women are.

I think it's just a case of something different turns people on. Wish I knew all this before I got married. (I jest...)

Another thing; I reckon the economics of the oldest profession probably reflect these sentiments given exotic women seem to do quite well.

If you are not into drinking, hanging out in bars or chasing women half/a thrid our age, what do retired expats in Thailand normally do?

On that same token, I would ask, why is that asian males are less desired by western females? Especially comparing the odds of WM/AF, vs, AM/WF

What is about Asian male that is so un-desirable ladies?

This is a topic that I've always been very interested in due to personal reasons

If you'd a google search you'll see a lot of biased and unbiased stuff all over,

It's even on YouTub!!! Videos of asian males saying how unfair life is to asian males saying how hot there white gf is to Asian girls complaining how bad asian men are to asian women saying they only date white guys to asian girls complaining why do guys think all asian girls are easy

There are heaps of theories such as
- Asian men are more physically feminine
- Asian men are mummy's boys
- Asian men prefer to marry within their own race for respect and to impress family
- asian men are geeky and are good at maths and can only do kung fu
- Asian women are easy
- Asian women will prefer a low quality white guy over a high quality asian male
- Marrying a white guy increases your status
- Asian men have small penises
- Asian men in general are ugly
- White men are more likely to play the alpha male
- Asian women think that all guys look like brad pitt and can't tell the difference
- White guys are rich (more common in Asia)
- Asian men are playboys and will cheat even if they are married
- White guys make better partners because they help with housework and child duties

The list goes on for ever,

Unfortunately, racism is quite rife in the psyche of Australians, even though they claim they aren't.

I've got an Indian friend who isn't interested in Indian women, and says he's approached over 1000 women online and in person and has got 998 rejections, and he is actually a really nice guy, fully aussiefied (born here), good job, looks ok, but finds it tough,
I do feel sorry for him, watching him lose faith in himself

and he is actually a really nice guy,

There's his problem right there.

To be honest, it's a bit of a double whammy, Indian dudes aren't generally considered attractive. Which is unfortunate, but that's life. But you've just got to make the best of what you've got. Tell him to read this website: http://www.wellbuiltstyle.com/. If he starts dressing well and gets in shape, he might start doing better.

Also, I would be inclined to get off dating sites if I was him. Women are flooded with messages on those things and he's just going to get buried in all the noise. Get him to read this post, it's a real eye opener: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/.

He will most likely do better by approaching women in the real world. He will bomb - hard - at first, but as he gets better at it, the results will also get better. But he needs to be realistic about his prospects. For instance, if he's a 5 and he's gunning for 8's & 9's, of course he's going to bomb. He needs to accept his lot in life and go for women with the same or similar SMV as he has.

My motto for dealing with women is this: Know your target audience. Be attractive to them.

Wow, I've heard many a story like that with "Vietnamese" replaced with "thai", but not many Vietnamese stories,

The fact is, Vietnamese cukture is very different to aussie culture, and one of the key differences to asian and western culture is a focus/emphasis on money

It's just how it is

There's his problem right there.

To be honest, it's a bit of a double whammy, Indian dudes aren't generally considered attractive. Which is unfortunate, but that's life. But you've just got to make the best of what you've got. Tell him to read this website: http://www.wellbuiltstyle.com/. If he starts dressing well and gets in shape, he might start doing better.

Also, I would be inclined to get off dating sites if I was him. Women are flooded with messages on those things and he's just going to get buried in all the noise. Get him to read this post, it's a real eye opener: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/.

He will most likely do better by approaching women in the real world. He will bomb - hard - at first, but as he gets better at it, the results will also get better. But he needs to be realistic about his prospects. For instance, if he's a 5 and he's gunning for 8's & 9's, of course he's going to bomb. He needs to accept his lot in life and go for women with the same or similar SMV as he has.

My motto for dealing with women is this: Know your target audience. Be attractive to them.
I'm not Indian, nor do I know any, but when. It says on a profile "no Indians please" I feel sorry for them, I don't put on my profile "no fat chicks" or "no retards" or "no gold diggers". My profile is full of what attracts me

Sorry to say this but lots of asian girls still have the belief that "Western men are superior and make beautiful mixed babies". Seen too many girls who will be extremely polite, open, friendly with western guys, but get all arrogant and unfriendly towards asian guys. How about that, racist against your own race?

I once have a friend who is from Hong Kong, she had tons of HK guys chasing after her in Australia. They were rich, with a degree, nice guys, sends her flowers. She rejected them all, just nitpicking saying "he's too boring, etc". Then she got herself an Aussie bf. No job, on the dole, tattoos,not good looking (looks like Eminem's face/hair), skinny (look like on drugs), no ambitions just hanging around. And she says she found the love of her life! And she got played after a few months. My theory is that these girls think they got an 'upgrade' if they get a western bf, because they think western is better than asian in many ways.

Japanese women for one like western guys, especially French (they think "romantic"). In Japan, they even have women's cafes where the waiters are "white" and come from France.

I once lived with 2 French students in Sydney. One of them told me this Japanese girl was looking for a french language tutor because she wanted to learn the language. But when he went to her house, she treats it like a date. Even offered herself to him. He didn't think she was attractive, so didn't take the bait. Then he asked our other French housemate to become the replacement tutor, and within a month they started living together, LOL. The first guy then told me not to tell the 2nd guy how his gf offered herself before.

Back